fix pvp balance

Darksilencer

Bioware is dont know ANYTHING about pvp balance.And i dont think they are EVEN PLAYING WARZONES for test.this game will be crap if this pvp balance continue.

Two spaces come after periods when writing. Please do not start a sentence with the word And. "Is don't" is not a combination of words to be used in any situation. Doesn't would have been a better option.

Two spaces come after periods when writing. Please do not start a sentence with the word And. "Is don't" is not a combination of words to be used in any situation. Doesn't would have been a better option.

If you are going to be a jerk about it, conjunctions are also not "proper" english. Instead of "doesn't" you should be saying "does not"

Good Day!

You know they might actually respond better if you defined what exactly you think is not balanced other than...

"This sucks I'm going home."

whats wrong with it?

As to your question, the most glaring error is in the first 4 words of your 1st post.

"BW is dont anything..."

I think he meant leave out "is"

Edited by Blloodbane

Revelation 9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God

Starting a sentence with "And" is perfectly acceptable. If you are going to try to belittle someone about their grammar you should at least know what you are talking about.

Unless you think you have a better command of the English language than the author of the most important work in the entire canon of English language literature, the King James Bible.

Edited by LiveandDieinLA

Revelation 9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God... you get the idea.

Starting a sentence with "And" is perfectly acceptable. If you are going to try to belittle someone about their grammar you should at least know what you are talking about.

While I would hardly use that medieval paperweight as an example for proper, current English... that's correct.

If you are going to be a jerk about it, conjunctions are also not "proper" english. Instead of "doesn't" you should be saying "does not"

Good Day!

While you're at it- you're talking about contractions, not conjunctions. Can we get a grammar sticky in these forums so we don't have to play these games?