Lost a voidstar!!!

Darthcrawdaddy

Round 1 Emps attacking, We defending. Emps bust through first set of doors with about 1:40 ish left in round. They planted second bomb at 4 seconds left in round.

Round 2 We bomb first door with about 3:30ish left in round ant plant bomb on second door with 16 second left in round. We should have won being the furthest along. FIX THIS MEOW!!!!!

*Edit

Oh and we had the higher number medals.

Edited by Darthcrawdaddy

This is being fixed in 1.2

On a side note, if you'd deserved the win, you would have gotten to the datacore.

so what you are saying is all those wins where you never made it to the datacore Bioware should reduce the valor and coms to a loss for you instead yes?

Round 1 Emps attacking, We defending. Emps bust through first set of doors with about 1:40 ish left in round. They planted second bomb at 4 seconds left in round.

Round 2 We bomb first door with about 3:30ish left in round ant plant bomb on second door with 16 second left in round. We should have won being the furthest along. FIX THIS MEOW!!!!!

*Edit

Oh and we had the higher number medals.

The winner of voidstar ties are purely determined randomly.

so what you are saying is all those wins where you never made it to the datacore Bioware should reduce the valor and coms to a loss for you instead yes?

If I didn't thoroughly destroy them (which I usually do regardless) then I didn't deserve the win. So yeah.

was not a tie, we were 12 seconds of a door ahead

Um both sides only blew up one set of doors. It's a tie. The only that matters in determining a winner is who blew up more doors. If the door amount is the same, it's a tie. And winners in those are determined randomly.

Edited by Smashbrother

was not a tie, we were 12 seconds of a door ahead

ok breaking down the first door, 1 point, bring out the bridge two points, blow the second door 3 points, both teams got the bridge out which means the match ended 2, to 2, dont know where in your mind that isn't a tie, but IT IS, DEAL WITH IT.

ok breaking down the first door, 1 point, bring out the bridge two points, blow the second door 3 points, both teams got the bridge out which means the match ended 2, to 2, dont know where in your mind that isn't a tie, but IT IS, DEAL WITH IT.

If a car race gets called because of weather does everyone get a tie because they are all on the same lap or does the car with a 12 second lead win?

In 1.2, this will be a win for your team. They've stated that in the event of a tie (in 1.2), whoever got to the point first would be awarded the victory.

Currently if the score is tied, it doesn't matter who got there first, the game just flips a coin to determine the winner.

How they'll handle 0-0 ties in 1.2 though, I don't know yet.

Today we lost a voidstar because of the starting flying intro when defending. Everyone joined in the last second. Game started and all were on the flight. Door closed then and enemys could tap without bothering.

Complete design fail. :rolleyes:

I've actually won a warzone I thought we should have lost. Both teams got to the datacore, but the opponents got there in the second round with 8 seconds left on the clock. It seems this was treated as a tie though as we finished 6 all and we won the random roll for a win. Didn't seem fair to me.

If a car race gets called because of weather does everyone get a tie because they are all on the same lap or does the car with a 12 second lead win?

Bad analogy, because the race is probably going to be put on again, and the other cars would have a chance to catch up, as the guy with the lead may crash.

But I agree with the OP, he should have won. Also, planting bombs should matter - if I end a round with the bomb planted on the same door as my opponent GOT to (But didn't plant the bomb), then I think my team should win, as we did technically get farther (By the way I look at it).

The best is losing a game where both teams made it to the datacore but yours got there faster and it still awards it to the other team. I realize this is being fixed in 1.2 (Assuming they get it right and don't have to fix it 3-4 more times in additional patches) but I mean cmon, it should have been that way from day 1.