The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Favourite cameo?

DarthKaratus

What is your favourite cameo that occured IN Star Wars media?

Mine would probably have to be Delta Squad from Republic Commando showing up briefly in season 3 in the Clone Wars. George Lucas in TPM was cool too. I don't know many other directors who cameo'd in their own film.

How about you guys?

What is your favourite cameo that occured IN Star Wars media?

Mine would probably have to be Delta Squad from Republic Commando showing up briefly in season 3 in the Clone Wars. George Lucas in TPM was cool too. I don't know many other directors who cameo'd in their own film.

How about you guys?

Off Topic: Peter Jackson played an extra in all 3 LOTR FIlms.

On Topic: Dengar and Bossk in the latest TCW Arc.

The Millennium Falcon in Star Trek: First Contact and R2 in Star Trek (Abrams reboot). I know it is not in Star Wars but I still think these are two of the best "No way!" cameos.

what where were these?! link?

Whoa wait this is im first hearing! But who did GL cameo?...

Anyway mine would have to be, Nick Gillard, AKA: Cin Drallig a shame though he was the stunt coordinator of all the PT movies and he got a 2 second screen time on a holovid.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Ummm, that "Millenium Falcon" was actually the USS Defiant.

It could not have been the Defiant. The Enterprise beamed the Defiant survivors on board during the battle. She was "adrift, but salvageable". She had no life support. There was no one on board to fly her. The screen shot you see of the Falcon was taken at the end of the battle sequence as the Borg cube explodes.

Edited by JohunMorlish

Supposedly during the battle with the Borg Cube above Earth. I think it was photoshopped in, however. That's what it looks like on that pic I saw.

John Knoll, ILM visual effects supervisor, who worked on the effects for Star Trek: First Contact stated that he had the Falcon added in.

John Knoll, ILM visual effects supervisor, who worked on the effects for Star Trek: First Contact stated that he had the Falcon added in.

It's not even clear enough to make out. Could be a ship with a resemblance to it, too. I'm surprised, since George Lucas would probably sue over it if it were true. He has been known to do that. :p