If Darth Vadar, never been born..

that would create a SW universe that could not have the fan-base of the current.

the consequence is that this forum and this conversation would not exist :p

without Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon stay, stuck, in Tatooine.

Maul is never defeated (i dare not say killed....),

the clone wars, if they happen, take a different path completly as Dooku wont become

Palpatine's Apprentice and so on (he made the order for the clones).

thus eliminating the interest we have in SW and ruining Ep I-VI completly.

Edited by nimiz

Or not.

They would just have to come up with more realistic way to get out from there instead of a stupid gambling over a pod race.

Most things happening after that would have some differences.

Anakin did not really have anything to do with that. He played a part in the Battle of Naboo, but was not involved in the fight against Maul

that would create a SW universe that could not have the fan-base of the current.

the clone wars, if they happen, take a different path completly as Dooku wont become

Dooku would still become palps apprentice because Dooku turned around the time of the battle of Naboo.

Qui gon would have figured out a different way to get off Tatooine and Maul would probably have been defeated as Anakin had no impact in that fight, but the overall Naboo battle would have been lost because Anakin would not be there to destroy the droid control ship, which would lead to the death of all gungans the droid occupation of Naboo and a whole host of other things.

The Irony is, the Force created him in the first place because Plagueis and Sidious tried to make another Sith'Ari, the force replied with "hell no! oh and **** you for trying!" and created Anakin in retaliation, dooming the Sith.

I guess the OP would have to include the assumption that Plagueis and Sidious for whatever reason decided not to try making another Sith'Ari.

Edited by Datamonger

The gang from episode 1 stays stuck on tatooine for longer. Jar-Jar is killed by a gangster he accidentally offends in the street, who does murder to his-sa skin.

Obi-Wan enters the podrace and wins, but his pod crashes at the last moment. He is injured badly and taken back to the ship, which leaves.

As a consequence, he stays on the ship during the battle of Naboo. Qui-Gon battles Darth Maul and is thrown off into a pit, but pulls Maul in after him, killing both. The Queen locates the gungans without jar-jar's assistance, and convinces them to attack the droid army as a diversion. Without the riciculous "Assistance" of their deceased general, they manage to commandeer several tanks and battle their way to victory. The attack on Nute Gunray is a success. Ric Olie sacrifices himself to take out the droid control ship, but can't manage to do it in time to stop droid commando units from killing captain panaka.

And that's how Episode 1 plays out.

Qui-gon and Obi-wan would have fought maul to the same effect, Dooku would have killed Obi-wan on Geonosis, Jango Fett would have lived because the jedi wouldn't have shown up like they did (DDDAMMMNNNN YOU WINDUUUUUUU!!!), Palpatine would have conquered the galaxy and Galen Marek would have someday grown up to kill him most likely (Vader not finding him, raised by a jedi parent, etc). Then Galen would be like Luke, re-founding the order. Then everything would go on it's normal track. If Anakin wasn't the chosen one, then Galen would be.

Qui-gon and Obi-wan would have fought maul to the same effect, Dooku would have killed Obi-wan on Geonosis, Jango Fett would have lived because the jedi wouldn't have shown up like they did (DDDAMMMNNNN YOU WINDUUUUUUU!!!), Palpatine would have conquered the galaxy and Galen Marek would have someday grown up to kill him most likely (Vader not finding him, raised by a jedi parent, etc). Then Galen would be like Luke, re-founding the order. Then everything would go on it's normal track. If Anakin wasn't the chosen one, then Galen would be.

And jar-jar would have died on either tat or naboo. ./cry why Anakin, why? Why did you have to liiiveee.... (quiet sobbing).

He wasn't saying Vader was a Sith'Ari... he's saying Vader--or, rather, Anakin--was created by the Force as a retaliation to Plagueis & Sidious ATTEMPTING to create another Sith'Ari.

My apologies, I read the post many times and couldn't pull out what he was saying, that was a sign that I should have not posted and just went to bed.

I guess the OP would have to include the assumption that Plagueis and Sidious for whatever reason decided not to try making another Sith'Ari.

It was really just Plagueis, and he wasn't really trying to create another sith'ari in the first - place. The sith'ari was supposed to remake the sith into something far more powerful than before (which darth bane did). Following the rule of two, he decided that he should create someone with the power to surpass not only himself, but everyone that had ever lived. The perfect apprentice. Before he was injured, Anakin had twice the power that Sidious did. And if the rule of two wasn't upset by Sidious (killed master in his sleep, may have actually not been more powerful), that means that Anakin would be far more powerful than Plagueis. The sith'ari was the sith version of the chosen one. The mirror on Anakin actually - Bane destroyed the sith to remake them, Anakin destroyed the jedi. Each order grew from the ground up, with the sith being vastly more powerful under the rule of two than they ever had been before, and the jedi under Luke became immensely powerful as well.

Or not.

Anakin did not really have anything to do with that. He played a part in the Battle of Naboo, but was not involved in the fight against Maul

I think he was saying that Obiwan and Quigon would have been stuck on tattooine so they would have not been on Naboo to fight Maul.