An idea for a guild for an RP server

RaptureRocker

Don't know if this is the right place for this, but...

I had an idea for a guild I wanted to start on an RP server. I've been playing my Sith toons, and very much neglecting the bounty hunter/imperial agent. So I had a thought: Why not make a guild primarily centered around them, with a backstory and everything?

I've got the whole thing thought out, and it works best on an RP server because it has a story. Basically, it goes like this: The guild, or clan as described by the members of it, is called the Neo Mandalorians(or something similar, as 'Neo' anything has been used before in other settings) and consists primarily of Bounty Hunters and Agents, who came together under one flag: The flag of a former Mandalorian, disgusted with the state of the current Mandalorians. This 'Neo Mandalore' proceeds to pick out the best hunters, the best agents, and occasionally even a sith or two, to strengthen his clan. As it grows, he begins choosing members as advisors, as leaders within the clan, as armorers and weaponsmiths. And together, they go forth to take on the galaxy as a united force.

...And that's what I've got figured out. What I need is a few people willing to join up, and a good RP server for us to work on. Any takers or suggestions?

I'd look into the Lord Adraas server, the Imperial side has a pretty robust RP scene right now. However, if you really want to look around and have a better shot at finding some people for your guild, try http://swtor-rp.com/

It sounds like a pretty good idea, but there may already be a guild like that you can jump into to. Trust me, starting up a guild can be a bit frustrating. I had some patience and a long term goal and my guild has slowly but steadily built into an awesome group of people.

Not to derail your thread, but I had an idea for an all-trooper RP guild. It could actually be pretty functional, with healers, tanks, and dps for PVP and PVE. They would be a squadron/unit with a unified backstory. Who knows, maybe the guild could be named... Havoc Squad?

And the guild ranks could be all military and stuff too.

:D

So yeah if anyone knows of something like that in addition to what the OP is asking about that, it would be cool.

PM me if either of you get this going. It sounds awesome and something I would totally be into. Don't care which, trooper or bh/ia seems legit! (Though honestly trooper seems a bit more interesting since I'm actually in the military and I haven't played the trooper story yet)