Alas, I must (temporarily) leave you all...

JetBlackx

Well SWTOR, it's been a blast... But I must leave you for a while. No... no don't cry. Look, hold on and just listen for a minute.

You're great, SWTOR you really are. I like spending time with you, and I know you enjoy my company as well. I love your features and content. I love your pvp, your warzones, your ops... I love that you've recently changed to ranked tournaments. The overhaul of the crafting system you've recently been focused on is nothing short of amazing.

*Sigh*

... it's just that... well.

I've been seeing someone else.

Don't get mad at me! You see TONS of other people! I'm allowed 1 at least! :(

It's just that... well, she's pregnant. Nine months pregnant. Baby's gunna be out soon... so really, I'll only be able to spend time with you a few more times this month, if we're lucky. After that though...

Diapers

Bottles

Midnight feedings.

Playing with baby.

Teaching baby how to use a lightsaber.

Reading to the baby (I, Jedi - W00t)

No sleep FOREVER

So... Until little Evelyn can sleep through the night... I bid you adieu.

With much Love,

~Jet

Edited by JetBlackx

lol , btw is youre quote from starship troopers ?

Yessir. For that you get a cookie. *Hands over cookie*

Thanks for the well wishes, guys. Lookin forward to being a daddy. Hoping to get some 1 on 1 time with update 1.2 before she gets here though.

Might avoid legacy and just focus on the other stuff though. Mmm... new warzone...

Edited by JetBlackx

Gz on teh baby!

But but but...

ARE YOU CRAZY? Baby with lightsaber?! That's the best idea i've ever heard. I hope you will provide us with pictures of your newborn with it's lightsaber!

Also;

Gz on starting your IRL legacy!

Edited by QuinteX

Gz on teh baby!

But but but...

ARE YOU CRAZY? Baby with lightsaber?! That's the best idea i've ever heard. I hope you will provide us with pictures of your newborn with it's lightsaber!

Also;

Well cats are starting to use lightsabers on dogs now.... so it will be soon when baby's learn "the ways of the force"! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YnnKO-2Yko

Gz on teh baby!

But but but...

Also;

Lol.

Pics of a baby dressed as Endor Combat leia, coming up. PIC

Edited by JetBlackx