The John Williams fact thread!

I know many of you probably remember this thread, it had over 100 facts of John Williams' awesomeness! Lets see if we can do it again, i'll start!

Fact 1; Under John Williams' beard, there is another conductors baton.

Fact 2: When with John Williams one doesn't need The Force.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know many of you probably remember this thread, it had over 100 facts of John Williams' awesomeness! Lets see if we can do it again, i'll start!

Fact 1; Under John Williams' beard, there is another conductors baton.

Fact 2: When with John Williams one doesn't need The Force.

Fact 3: John Williams didn't compose the Star Wars anthem. The notes assembled themselves out of respect.

Fact 4: Calling John Williams the Greatest Composer on Earth is an understatement.

Guys, John Williams is a washed up old man, he can't conduct worth anything, and if he was half the man you guys say he was he would come smash my face on the keyboawognRB0[8NB3RHRH[ 4GU9NWE.NGK OP4H4

I lol'd hard there! :D

So, onward...

Fact 14: John Williams snapped his fingers once, and Duel of the Fates was composed.

Fact: you can hear the influence of Prokofiev, Stravinsky and Bartok in John Williams' work.

Incorrect! Incorrect! For, you see:

Fact 20: John Williams' music transcends both time and space, enabling it to RETROACTIVELY influence the work of not only Prokofiev, Stravinsky, and Bartok, but also Holst, Vaughan-Williams, and countless others.