Lightside/Darkside Titles

Shlamorel

I was wondering about this too.. they were there in beta but seems to be bugged in some way now, I've seen people running around with them but I'm Dark II atm and haven't got even one title :confused: Edited by Lundli

It should be something like this:

Light side Titles

Tier I - Respectable

Tier II - Upstanding

Tier III - Honorable

Tier IV - Pure

Tier V - Benevolent

Dark side Titles

Tier I - Vicious

Tier II - Sinister

Tier III - Destructive

Tier IV - Loathsome

Tier V - Malevolent

Has to be bugged

Edited by Lundli

Throughout CBT you would receive a new title based on your LS/DS Tier Level. For example, LS Tier 1 was "Kazter the Respectable".

Either BW felt there were too many titles (understandably, not to mention the new Legacy System) or they are in the process of changing them to be reimplemented later.

I feel it is more the latter than the former. During CBT they had mentioned and polled us, asking if we felt some should be renamed or removed entirely. For example, a lot of people on Empire hated the DS Tier 5 (the Malevolent?) title as I recall. I do not know, because I enjoyed being a Tier 5 LS Sith Juggernaut named "Xy'eera the Pure".

Throughout CBT you would receive a new title based on your LS/DS Tier Level. For example, LS Tier 1 was "Kazter the Respectable".

Either BW felt there were too many titles (understandably, not to mention the new Legacy System) or they are in the process of changing them to be reimplemented later.

I feel it is more the latter than the former. During CBT they had mentioned and polled us, asking if we felt some should be renamed or removed entirely. For example, a lot of people on Empire hated the DS Tier 5 (the Malevolent?) title as I recall. I do not know, because I enjoyed being a Tier 5 LS Sith Juggernaut named "Xy'eera the Pure".

Perhaps, problem is I keep seeing people with "The Vicious", "The Sinister" etc..no title for me I guess..

yeah i thought it was a bug so i wrote a ticket up and got a msg back few hours later saying that they removed alot of titles from beta to launch and some were the DS/LS ones sucks since i really liked the first few DS titles but oh well :( Edited by Zelorr

Since we're on the subject; can someone post/link me to a complete list of all the titles?

It would most likely be a list compiled from a few weeks/months ago in beta and thus no longer accurate, since the removal of titles was one of the last beta patches to hit (I want to say during the three weeks of weekend tests)

Thank you for confirming what I already believed. I didn't really play during the weeks of Beta Weekends (due to "Burn Out") so I missed out on Orange Dot and Title Killer.

By the looks of it there are still titles awarded for reaching DS/LS Tier 3 though, correct?

Edit: Yes, "the Black Bisector" is still in the game from the Gree on Coruscant :) However, I will always prefer "the Revanite" from Dromund Kaas.

Edited by Kazter

Any Republicans in this thread, is Black Bisector still available? If they removed that it would really make me purple perpendicular

Found a list on Torhead. Was interested in the Sith titles. Don't know if this information is accurate, but according to the site Inquisitors have the Darth title, while Warriors don't, and instead of my Acolyte title. This true? Was really looking forward to having the Darth title for my Jugg, but I guess I could settle for Lord.

http://www.torhead.com/titles/catg/1

http://www.torhead.com/titles/catg/2

yeah i thought it was a bug so i wrote a ticket up and got a msg back few hours later saying that they removed alot of titles from beta to launch and some were the DS/LS ones sucks since i really liked the first few DS titles but oh well :(

Could have sworn I saw some of them ingame today.. oh well, maybe it was "The Destructive" I saw :rolleyes:

...Inquisitors have the Darth title, while Warriors don't, and instead of my Acolyte title. This true? Was really looking forward to having the Darth title for my Jugg, but I guess I could settle for Lord.

That is correct, Acolyte was axed for SI which is apparent from everyone complaining about it missing. I remember when my Female Sith Juggernaut was "Lady Xy'eera" in CBT when the "Lord" title differentiated between gender. Darth is only for SI, Lord is only for SW.

• 6 months later...