Congratulation on the Achievement

Heffernanx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not started yet... and the EGA isn't even officially started yet really, since it was originally going to be on the 15th and every non early pre-order'er knew they wouldn't get in that day.

You guys have serious entitlement problems in my personal and unbias and uninsulting opinion.

It's not started yet... and the EGA isn't even officially started yet really, since it was originally going to be on the 15th and every non early pre-order'er knew they wouldn't get in that day.

You guys have serious entitlement problems in my personal and unbias and uninsulting opinion.

so? last week i got a mail saying i WILL be able to play on the 13th so yeah what would u do?

Dear Bioware

Congratulations on your Achievement "The Worst Game Start in Computer Game s History"

Kind Regards, The Community.

Guess you are not old enough for WoW beta or release, where you have huge ques, lag, crashed, you could not loot etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I only played Swtor Stress test weekend, and had no problems what so ever, cept a bit with downloading client but thoose where soon solved. Played on a full server had no lag, no latency even thou i play from EU and was on west coast server, the worst thing i saw was part of a wall in a cave that was broken and you could see outside. Ohh when i searched for the word sith it took a while for it to pop up.

ohh forgot, we are also a full week from full release. Be happy we are getting headstart.

Edited by Fafnir