The Best Suggestion Ever, and all it takes is a new sub-forum

trevah

Please BW, for the love of god, make a new forum labeled simply "Complaints". There are a multitude of great players that have a lot to contribute (and WANT to contribute) on the regular forums in terms of solid feedback and player cooperation, but their voices are entirely overwhelmed by the constant torrent of whining that's heard all over these forums.

I'm getting mentally exhausted from having to peruse through pages of trolling/whining/drama/unsub/nerf bull*****. And the only reason I continue is because I know that deep down, this game has a solid fan-base of people who are committed both to the vitality of the game and the promotion of knowledge throughout the population. We just can't see them.

It is an easy fix that I'm sure will never be instated, but a man can dream.

PS - it's funny because this post is a complaint, I'm honestly not trolling though. It's a good idea.

..... make a new forum labeled simply "Complaints".....

We have one its called General Discussion! :eek:;)

Seriously though, I agree. /signed

PS - it's funny because this post is a complaint, I'm honestly not trolling though. It's a good idea.

:D

While I agree with the sentiment,(and I do because it would make finding the entertainment on the forums easy too.. just go to the complaint forum for a laugh) it is not as simple as just making a new subforum. Because the subforum will be created, but nobody will post in it because they'll immediately figure that their voice won't be heard there. Also people who have legitimate issues and feedback will be told to go to the whiner forum because they lack tact or finesse in their post style, or simply because somebody disagrees with them.

It is unfortunate that there is no real simple solution to the problem of crybabies.

While I agree with the sentiment,(and I do because it would make finding the entertainment on the forums easy too.. just go to the complaint forum for a laugh) it is not as simple as just making a new subforum. Because the subforum will be created, but nobody will post in it because they'll immediately figure that their voice won't be heard there. Also people who have legitimate issues and feedback will be told to go to the whiner forum because they lack tact or finesse in their post style, or simply because somebody disagrees with them.

It is unfortunate that there is no real simple solution to the problem of crybabies.

this is what i thought as well, but at least we would be able to flag any complaints and have them moved.

i have no problem with people complaining, as long as it is constructive. it just doesn't happen that often.

True, but mods could be on it. And there's a difference between "issues" and "complaints" - I'm all for discussing issues. We just forget because the line is so constantly blurred with whining on these forums.