Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

White crystal or new ride?

rgizzie

like he said the crystal will be back...the speeder will not

Theres no plans to bring the white crystal back,

quote from Georg

<<<(Reminder: white is no longer available in 1.2, it's available for a limited time at vendors only).

We have no intention of introducing a new tier of color crystals in the short or mid term future (e.g. 1.3, 1.4). I can't make any statements beyond that at this point, but this should give you planning certainty..>>>

The speeder isnt nice, and I dont like the view from the rear of them. Iv bought one and its in the bank, might try to sell it later.

Current the stats on the crystal are BiS, however it won't remain that way.. Whether the change would be this coming 1.2 patch or 1.3 etc the +41 crystal will be replaced.

Very seldom have I seen an MMO replace the fastest mount speed. WoW did it with some mounts etc, but realistically that speeder will last you longer than the crystal will..

jm2c

Edited by Tahana

They have said that they may bring the white crystal back in the future, just not how long into the future you might have to wait for it. Considering how people cried for the white/silver on these forums before, I would expect it back in a few months or so.

The ride. The Devs have said that it is likely the white crystal will be reintroduced in a later patch.

"Never is such a harsh word.

There will be no way to obtain white color crystals in Game Update 1.2 or any of the 1.2 series of patches. As for further into the future, it is fair to say that we have not yet made up our minds.

However, should a white color crystal be made available at a later time, you can be certain that the mode of acquiring it will be significantly more involved than going to a vendor. That's a one-time opportunity during patch 1.1.5 that will likely not return for a long, long time.

Georg "Observer" Zoeller

Principal Lead Combat Designer"

Still, I agree with Shatterstar, knowing how MMO's work I think it will return if people want it, question is when?

I have a related question that hopefully someone in this thread can answer: I heard that the large speeders will become BoE in 1.2. Does that mean I can buy one now and trade it to my alt (planning to roll one of the new species/class combos after the patch) or will it stay bound to the character I buy it on?

I know it is poll....just brain fart this morning.. Had yet to have my coffee. I have 1.3 mil right now. Going to save as much as possible until patch. I also am trying to get as much BM gear as possible so I am getting all my money through warzones. It isn't the quickest way but it is the only way to do both at the same time.

I have a related question that hopefully someone in this thread can answer: I heard that the large speeders will become BoE in 1.2. Does that mean I can buy one now and trade it to my alt (planning to roll one of the new species/class combos after the patch) or will it stay bound to the character I buy it on?[/quote

Korrealis commander 1m credits from the CE vendor has no restrictions I can mail it.

Id say if anything is bop it will stay as such, mounts from ops and the like will prob stay bop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.