Darth Revan vs Darth vader

mASTERdARI

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to say Revan before I played the Foundry flashpoint with my Warrior and Vette and pwned him in the teeth. Now I'm gonna go with Vader. Because Vader pwns pretty much everybody.

Now, in Vader's memoirs, at the very beginning is a warning: Whatever you do, do NOT &^#$ with Kyle Katarn!

This topic has been seen many many many times before...However, Vader, pre and post suit would defeat Revan. Yes Revan is a powerful force user, but Vader is the second strongest sith lord (becoming 80% of sidious). Vader did lose some mobility, but he gained strength through his robotic limbs, his unique style of Djem So, is designed to be able to switch from a Brutal assault, to a defensive form. Remember, Vader was still hunting down jedi before Galen, so while the suit posed problems in the beginning, he fixed it somewhat, and learned how to counteract his lack of mobility.

Okay, why do people ask this question if they are one sided about it? This has been done so many times before.

Revan could not use both sides of the force at once, and to be honest, he never mastered either one. In all honesty, Revan was pretty weak when it came to force powers. He was really skilled in lightsaber combat, but compared to someone like Vader he'd get squashed.

There is nothing, and I mean absolutely NOTHING that says otherwise.

Okay, why do people ask this question if they are one sided about it? This has been done so many times before.

Revan could not use both sides of the force at once, and to be honest, he never mastered either one. In all honesty, Revan was pretty weak when it came to force powers. He was really skilled in lightsaber combat, but compared to someone like Vader he'd get squashed.

There is nothing, and I mean absolutely NOTHING that says otherwise.

and two how do you knwo I bet Darth revan would kick Vader butt he would hide behind the em[peror or his son for protect

Yup is a Troll. Okay lets Break this down.

Sidious Most powerful sith ever.

Lord Vitiate We will assume is 90% of Sidious (if that)

Vader is 80% of Sidious.

Vitiate Destroyed Revan, bad no contest at all. There fore he is probably less than 50% of Vitiate. Vader would crush him.

Sorry I understand that everyone thinks Revan is awesome, I too like him as a character, but he is no match for Vader.

Well firstly I know because I compared the two, I compared the feats of both. And, Vader has way more impressive feats. Revan was okay.... for his time, but if Vader was 80% of the strongest sith lord to ever live, (And I mean literally Palpatine could squash any other sith no sweat) then do you think Revan is more powerful than Vader?

Let's be honest here, Revan was good at one time. And I can see why people loved him (If you've played KoTOR 1) but at the end of the day... He's really not remarkable. He may be a big fish in a very small pond.... But in sight of everything, he's weak. Especially when we are comparing him to Vader.

Galen Marek Was trained by Vader, Vader taught him almost everything so they could over power Sidious. In the books if memory serves right, Galen barley wins against Vader. Revan wouldn't stand a chance against Galen or Vader. He most likely would be crushed by any character in the golden age of jedi. Edited by caimerez

Being a jedi would have nothing to do with beating Vader. Vader is the force personified. Revan's main feet was destroying the star forge, and defeating the Mandolorians. Vader, destroyed most of the jedi order, killed the most power sith ever, and brought Balance to the force. Vader > Revan in terms of power.

okay i know darth vader is powerful but he not that powerful starkiller his appentice defeat him what do think about that

Both combatants are still alive (clone wise) and have room for improvement.

Edited by Tuscad