BH Auto Interrupt On Channeled Abilities

JD_Kidd

Hey, I have a quick question: I have noticed that whenever I am using a channeled ability such as Death From Above or Flame Thrower (probably not the name, but you know what I mean...) my character has sometimes been interrupted by just taking damage without something like a Quell ability being used on me. Is this supposed to be like this?

Hey, I have a quick question: I have noticed that whenever I am using a channeled ability such as Death From Above or Flame Thrower (probably not the name, but you know what I mean...) my character has sometimes been interrupted by just taking damage without something like a Quell ability being used on me. Is this supposed to be like this?

Interrupts are not the only abilities that can "interrupt". Just like with us, Quell is not our only way to interrupt. We can carbonize, grapple, stun, jet charge.

I think in 1.2 there is a talent for AP that makes flamethrower un interuptible.

Side note I hate poping my relic adreanal and explosive fuel to do my death from above then get charged the instant I go up in the air.

yea i know you can be interrupted that way, but I was on Hoth recently fighting a boss who had the same abilities as me and we both used death from above at the same time and i didn't interrupt him, but he interrupted me....

yea i know you can be interrupted that way, but I was on Hoth recently fighting a boss who had the same abilities as me and we both used death from above at the same time and i didn't interrupt him, but he interrupted me....

DFA has a Knockback, which causes an interruption. I know the boss you are talking about. It's a knockback.

Side note I hate poping my relic adreanal and explosive fuel to do my death from above then get charged the instant I go up in the air.

The only thing in this game that makes me rage more is the CC fest/perma-slow I deal with in huttball. This is a very close #2. Here I think I'll have a chance at my 2.5k dmg medal (BG Merc, so I need all cooldowns to do so), yet before my first volley hits I'm falling back down to the ground from one of a dozen reasons...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.