No one join Swiftsure look for another server.

fboricua

Swiftsure is the fullest server on the list. 2hour+ wait time. Been waiting 2-2.5 hours to play and yet to play. This sucks. If Bioware would let us transfer our characters to a light server, I wouldn't mind. Edited by fboricua

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harbinger and Swiftsure are flooded with Oceanic players. I wish they would just make those official Oceanic servers and let the rest of us escape those locust nests.

They can't because they don't officially support Oceanic players. They will have their own launch/servers.

Proudmoore PvE on WoW was just as bad as The Harbinger for the same reason.

Also for those saying that once there are Oceania servers itll all be alright...you may be wrong, depending on how long the official australian launch is delayed. WoW took a good 4+ years to tag any servers as Oceania and by that time, most of the australian guilds were already well entrenched on Proudmoore/Blackrock and did not bother to move.

Of course, if they actually physically put the servers in Australia, it would be a whole other story, but I do not see them doing that.

They can't because they don't officially support Oceanic players. They will have their own launch/servers.

those servers are a long way of being launched.its only a name weather it be U.S or oceanic it would simply determin a time zone for us to play in.another simple answer is to give free charicter trasnfers.

those servers are a long way of being launched.its only a name weather it be U.S or oceanic it would simply determin a time zone for us to play in.another simple answer is to give free charicter trasnfers.

Free character transfer so I can jump ship from any server taken over by Oceanic guilds/players.

You know why unofficial oceanic servers become so popular? Because they are essentially 24/7 servers. No matter what time of the day or night you decide to play there is people around to group with etc.

Which is what makes them the best servers to be on. Doesn't matter when you log in, there are always bunches of people to play with.

Yes, they always suffer at first under heavy queues (I have now seen it in WoW, RIFT and Aion in addition to TOR) but post launch they smooth out like everywhere else.

FYi Australians took over The swiftsure, and claimed it as a temporary Oceanic Server. I told you this would happen. Exact same case was happened with Blackrock on WoW. Edit: It may cause a Server crash as well (maybe post launch, who knows)

But yea, 2 hour queue is pretty hardcore. Even as an Australian lol.

I'd be happy to move to a lighter server but I dont want to make another toon.

Edited by Szazi

FYi Australians took over The swiftsure, and claimed it as a temporary Oceanic Server. I told you this would happen. Exact same case was happened with Blackrock on WoW. Edit: It may cause a Server crash as well (maybe post launch, who knows)

But yea, 2 hour queue is pretty hardcore. Even as an Australian lol.

I'd be happy to move to a lighter server but I dont want to make another toon.

I think that's the problem, none of us want to lose the character we already worked on. I think a free one time character transfers would really even out the loads.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.