Perfect gap closer...

Dcayd

Tie 'em up:

20 energy, 4m range, requires stealth

Operative ties himself to his/her target, becoming immune to all knockbacks and automatically is moved with the target when the target moves. Lasts until the Operative or the target dies.

Discuss.

Edited by Dcayd

Although I would agree with giving operatives at least some means of a gap closer, being tied to your target would seem more of a hindrance because I'm not sure you would particularly be able to move three-legged racing with your target :p but a gap closer would be nice for my smuggler.

how does it work if say the target force speed runs off? or jumps somewhere? might be quite buggy too. gonna be hard to implement.

That will be the one downside. Since your target moves so fast you can't attack, instead your arms and legs just flail in the wind.

It will take skill to use though. Noobs will tie themselves to their targets front, where naturally the target can still attack them. Pros will go from behind where all the target can do is scream for help.

Tie 'em up:

Operative ties himself to his/her target, becoming immune to all knockbacks and automatically is moved with the target when the target moves. Lasts until the Operative or the target dies.

Discuss.

might be neat. till they shield themselves and drag you through poison/fire.

if another operative did this to me id just jump of the bridge in voidstar.

hmm okay heres another idea.

What if we dropped a Homing Beacon on a target.

Homing Beacon

2 point skill.

If put on a target, increases your movement speed around 30m of the target. Lasts 5/7 seconds

Upgradeable to 50m.

That way if you get knocked off but if you have that on your target, you have a small speed boost for a short amount of time if you are anywhere close to your target.

hmm okay heres another idea.

What if we dropped a Homing Beacon on a target.

Homing Beacon

2 point skill.

If put on a target, increases your movement speed around 30m of the target. Lasts 5/7 seconds

Upgradeable to 50m.

That way if you get knocked off but if you have that on your target, you have a small speed boost for a short amount of time if you are anywhere close to your target.

I like this idea, and it's rather innovative

Tie 'em up:

Discuss.

worst idea i've ever heard.

What if you wanted to switch targets, or do anything else but hit that guy.

And lasts until the target or operative dies...lmao

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.