82 People online for ENTIRE Imperial side @ 6:12PM CST - Mergers / Xfers NOW

Vaynok

Picture proof.

It was taken at 6:12 PM Central Time.

Stop telling me this game doesn't need mergers right now! I did a blank /who and it usually comes up with "Showing first 100 results". Well, guess what? There wasn't even 100 people online for the entire imperial side.

http://www.d4kkon.com/images/imp.jpg

I am not remaking my two level 50s on Republic side. Do something about this now, Bioware. I know this isn't the only server.

Guesses on how long it takes for them to close this thread?

Edited by Vaynok

Picture proof.

Stop telling me this game doesn't need mergers right now! I did a blank /who and it usually comes up with "Showing first 100 results". Well, guess what? There wasn't even 100 people online for the entire imperial side.

I am not remaking my two level 50s on Republic side. Do something about this now, Bioware. I know this isn't the only server.

Which server is this?

Picture proof.

Probably not long considering you really aren't wanting any discussion on this and are basically taunting the mods to close the thread.

Let me put this into perspective for you. Especially since you also play Imperial...

Dragon Trail: Republic Fleet @ 16:24 4/4/2012

Republic Faction

30 people

The Fatman: Ord Mantell @ 16:26 4/4/2012

Republic Faction

Starting smuggler zone

78 people

Now you have to ask....who is having more fun. If fun is subjective then just consider this. 78 people in a starting zone vs. 30 in the republic fleet:

1. How much more /general chat is there?

2. Odds of actually completing flashpoints and Heroic side quests

3. Starting warzones with equal numbers of each faction

Servers need to be kicked and kicked rather quickly before we all leave. Not everyone is going to reroll on their own leaving behind millions of credits and crafting alts. This is just getting silly to say the least.

Picture proof.

A cross server tool for finding groups would solve your problems. Find that thread topic and put your support in there for it. :cool:

The fact that I cant get even get a WZ at prime time at level 50 on my server for DAYS unless it is pub vs pub and 6v6 is really pathetic. Instead of giving us rated wz, why not have mergers and cross server wzs? I cant even get a WZ to earn rated the population is so low.

Servers need to be kicked and kicked rather quickly before we all leave. Not everyone is going to reroll on their own leaving behind millions of credits and crafting alts. This is just getting silly to say the least.

No, first they have to allow transfers so players can go where they want of their own accord which is coming down the pike.