I like to think I know a lot about Star Wars, but...

Muldaak

Backwards in time? Not that I know of, but one book (riptide or crosscurrent, can't remember which) has a sith ship with a bad hyperdrive wind up 5000 years in the future because they didn't completely enter hyperspace, and relativity is evil.

The closest thing to time travel is a force technique called flow walking, but it only sends your mind back in time, not your body.

Backwards in time? Not that I know of, but one book (riptide or crosscurrent, can't remember which) has a sith ship with a bad hyperdrive wind up 5000 years in the future because they didn't completely enter hyperspace, and relativity is evil.

Yup, that would be Crosscurrent. Finished reading it not so long ago.

There is no actual "time machiene" in Star Wars. Also, no teleporting devices until Tor's Rakata stuff came up...

was there ever time travel of some sort?

Is it, at all, possible to see Revan and the boys?

Just curious.

Doctor Who on the brain at the moment.

there are a few referances to a trime travel force power known as flow walking in the legacy of the jedi series however I don't think it's complete timetravel just like sending your mind back in time, Jacen Solo likes to visit the past of anakin skywalker during the clone wars because both have similar troubles, and in the book Crosscurrent a Sith Warship from the great-hyperspace war gets sent into the future during The New Jedi Order era it sparks a huge conflitct and overall is a good book IMO.

Why beat around the bush with pseudo time-travel light like flow-walking and hyperdrive anomolies.

I can recall there's actually more than one case of simple time-travel.

The first was one of the Brit Marvels. A bit of Alan Moore's weirdness: "Tilotny Throws a Shape." You can find it reprinted in Devilworlds. A bunch of all-powerful, omnipotent alien shapes transports Leia and some Imps back in time.

The second was a (more) recent comic. Star Wars Tales, No. 13. The Secret of Tet Ami. In time-paradoxical fashion, Mace Windu uses the Orb of Passage to go back in time to become a hero.

I forgot about one of the clearest cases of time travel. The results of destroying the Darkstaff in the Living Force adventure, "A Mon Alone."

Cularin was thrown into the future about 10 years -- in a very Lost TV show kind of way.

To the rest of the galaxy, Cularin disappeared for that amount of time. For the Cularins, the time travel was instantaneous.