Force MVP Votes for Early Warzone Exits

CelCawdro

Simply put, I only see 1-2 other people making the votes regularly. It should be such that you need to vote before clicking "Exit Warzone." If you don't want to vote, fine, but you need to wait out the timer. :) Edited by CelCawdro

I dont think MVP is compulsory, Im in games where Id cringe at the thought at giving my fellow 'team' players.

MVP's are often only a way pre mades or friends vote each other just to give them more valor or commendations and not a true reflection on what an MVP is for.

You should imho be only able to MVP members of the opposing team. That Player who consistantly stopped you, played well or just caused the biggest obstacle to your win.

Thats is where MVP's deserve to go.

I dont think MVP is compulsory, Im in games where Id cringe at the thought at giving my fellow 'team' players.

MVP's are often only a way pre mades or friends vote each other just to give them more valor or commendations and not a true reflection on what an MVP is for.

You should imho be only able to MVP members of the opposing team. That Player who consistantly stopped you, played well or just caused the biggest obstacle to your win.

Thats is where MVP's deserve to go.

That's an interesting thought, actually. But, obviously, that would need to be compulsory. The system exists, but since it's optional, a lot of people simply aren't aware of its existence.

Simply put, I only see 1-2 other people making the votes regularly. It should be such that you need to vote before clicking "Exit Warzone." If you don't want to vote, fine, but you need to wait out the timer. :)

Someone has a pretty high opinion of themself.

I rarely vote MVP, and never in a loss.

I like the idea that the opposing team selects the MVP, or scrap all together since it normally goes to a guildy, friend or a healer.

Hm, here's a thought: you can't see stats until you vote MVP. Or, perhaps, only medals at most.

And to the above posters, friends are going to vote for friends whether or not the system is "encouraged" moreso. That's somewhat of a non-issue.