Suggestion: Re-Living/Re-playing my Class Quest Cutscenes in a flashback movie ..

dprijadi

Suggestion :

Is it possible , when we reach the end of our class quest , to relive our experience, seeing our character from the moment we start up to the end of each chapter and to the end of the class quest ? basically a string-together of our class's cutscene along with the decision i made on that scene..

i'd like to see our character journey , seeing the stupid conversation choice that i make and laugh at the memory when i see special moments.. (like when M14X ask me what is Force user and i replied 'Jedi are crazy and the only ppl crazier are Sith'

Since i play for the stories, i'd like to see how my LIGHT , kind Trooper Vanguard differs from my DARK , sarcastic Commando..

The movie should be replayable either in the character selection menu (from Movie button) or in game (have to log in the character 1st)..

and i understand the massively different locales will requires some loading time... just gimme a chance to relive my story and ill be content

(expanded from the thread in General Forum)

• 1 month later...

I concur.

In much the same way as I would rewatch a film or re-read a book, I would also like to replay my class quests.

Replayable quests already exist. How hard would it be to enable such code for class quests? Not hard, methinks.

See also similar threads here, here, here, here, and here, for example. There is a market for it.

• 2 weeks later...
Great idea. Since SWTOR is a story driven MMO, this kind of system should be in the game for the players that enjoy the story and lore to redo the class story without any kind of reward, companion gain or the final character change at that.

• 2 months later...

I would love to see this. I recently leveled another Inquisitor (as Assassin instead of Sorcerer) just to be able to replay and make movies of the class story (not to mention redo the romance with Andronikos). Granted, I did things a little different (didn't kill some people, killed others), but essentially they're the same. I would like to, however, be able to play the original one.

And not just on my Sorceress. I'd love to be able to see my Agent story again. And the Consular one (cuz that one got muddled about halfway through when the person I was leveling and rping with suddenly decided to quit the game without telling me :( ), so certain parts of the story are hazy.