Which Voice Suits Which Race?

Sarashay

As a new-ish player, I was wondering. Do all Empire classes and nps's have English accents and Repubs have American accents? What are Bioware saying here!

Its because of the movies. When they filmed Ep 4 they had hired all the main rolls in Hollywood but got all the extras mostly the Imperial roles in England where they filmed it. So it became the "Imperial accent"

SW male : Human/ pure Blood

SI female: Zabrak, Human, and Pureblood

SI male: Human, Pureblood

IA male: chiss or human

BH male: Cyborg or Ratattaki

Consular Male voice doesn't fit at all, too humble sounding. Too much of a push over :p

Consular Female: Mirilian, Twilek, or Miraluka

JK: all races

Trooper: everything but mirilian

Smuggler: Mirilian and human Maybe Twilek, not too sure though

Female Smuggler - human (Type 2)

Male Smuggler - anything (Type 2+)

Female Knight - I imagine a Saya type character from Blood+

Female Consular - Type 2 body

Female Trooper - Type 2 body human or cyborg I imagine a Bastila Shan type face or June from Avatar the Last Airbender

Female Bounty Hunter - Human that looks like Azula from Avatar The Last Air Bender (Cartoon)

Male Smuggler - anything (Type 2+)

I have found that the Male Smuggler body type 1 actually works pretty well. It's actually not as deep as some of the other body type 1 NPCs I've found. I'd say it works for 1 & 2 personally. 3 & 4 don't really work imho.

so far, my sith warrior has the funniest replys to stuff.

Random Questgiver: Spectacious! I am so glad you are here!

My Warrior: Did you just make up a word?

That just for some reason really cracked me up last night, and he has tons of other replies like that.

What other classes have some really funny replies?

Its because of the movies. When they filmed Ep 4 they had hired all the main rolls in Hollywood but got all the extras mostly the Imperial roles in England where they filmed it. So it became the "Imperial accent"

BUT that doesn't quite make sense. See the actual Old Republic Sith Empire was defeated. The Empire of the Trilogy, is actually what is left of the Republic after Sidious took it over and all the Republic Loyalists left to start the Rebellion.

Though possible after the old sith empire was destroyed that many of the sith citizens were assimilated into the republic.

Sith Warrior

Human

Body Type 3

Face Type 1

Complexion 19

Skin 5

Eye Yellow (6 I think)

Scar across eye or the small one on the left (from the perspective of the char).

Sith tattoo that covers just the right eye of the character.

Hair type 2

Extra black hair

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

so far, my sith warrior has the funniest replys to stuff.

Random Questgiver: Spectacious! I am so glad you are here!

My Warrior: Did you just make up a word?

That just for some reason really cracked me up last night, and he has tons of other replies like that.

What other classes have some really funny replies?

I vote male SW as Coolest Voice In The Game.

FEM SW - PUREBLOOD. Regardless of body type is superb. :)

Not a fan of FEM INQ - ZABRAK

FEM IA - CHISS - sounds really good with that British accent but she often forgets it and sounds really American at times

This might be intentional - the Agent sometimes has to drop the accent, from what I understand, for cover purposes. I haven't played enough to confirm though, so feel free to ignore this post. :o

Every Class - Zabrak Master Race

can agree, I love the red tattooed zabraks, though I really don't like the Republic ones at all. My sith Warrior looks like a really buff Darth Maul (closest hornstyle I could do and everything), and my IA is a female Zabrak (though with hair, something about women without hair on this game just seems odd, why I'm not a fan of the Rattaki females) Once the legacy system is put into action, I plan on rolling some of the evil looking zabraks on the republic side.

Sith Warrior: Pureblood and Human fit best.

Sith Inquisitor: Human, pureblood, or Twi'lek fit the story/voice best.

Bounty Hunter: Human, Cyborg, Rattataki would work best. Chiss is just weird with that voice...

Agent: Human, Chiss and maybe a Mirilian (I know) would work best. (I only say Mirilian because I am going to make a Mirilian Agent)

I think the female bounty hunter works fine with a Chiss myself.