Razer SWTOR Mouse

Jaev

Questions:

Did anyone else not have a code for a Green Crystal

Did your box have no CD with software.

Did you find no software on the website.

Were you unable to register due to mouse not showing up in product list?

Well prepared product.... :(

Questions:

Where did you get yours from? I just got mine from Newegg, I can answer yes to all of those, except I haven't tried to register it yet. I'm kind of wonder if maybe it's not suppose to be out just yet, if you got yours from somewhere besides razerzone

• 5 months later...
I don't have the SWTOR version, but I do have the Naga. it came in today. Can't wait to get home to set it up and try it out.

I just got the Naga trust me you will love it! The swtor version looks awesome

It is a tad tricky. Razer has a pretty shoddy website. What you want to do is find their driver download page and look for something that says something like "licensed products". Once you are in the you will find the swtor specific software suite. It will download a Razer program that will allow you to update and customize the mouse. Within that software suite is a tab where you can request an item key. You then input that item key here in your profile where you entered the SE or CE special edition item codes. After entering the code there your crystal will be delivered to all your characters by in game mail.

Great mouse. Would never go back.

Questions:

All of these are extras and will be available as DLC from EA for $9.99.

Once you install the software for the Razor Mouse, there is a button at the bottom of the program that will generate the code for you, once it is generated you can redeem the code on your swtor account management page.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.