Khem Val always gets in the way

DrSlate

Man, that is one big pet! He is always blocking me when I want to click on something.

How about you make his head and shoulders click-through-able?

Either that or make him follow just a leeetle bit farther back!

That's because he is the most concerned companion of them all!

Which is why he sticks so close to you, beloved sith master, just in case one of those corpses you're trying to loot turns into a zombie.. he wants to be right there, so he can instantly pull the aggro and tank it for you (again)..

Man, that is one big pet! He is always blocking me when I want to click on something.

I remember having this problem 24/7 when I played.

From a practical progrgamming point of view, not going to happen.

All they need to do is to loosen the leash a bit for companions. A couple of feet away and behind would be fine in my opinion.

Also you, as the player, can take half a second to stop wait for the companion to stop too and then loot. It's not going to go anywhere.

loosening the leash would be nice (if making his head click-throughable would be hard to do). A longer leash would mean I, as the player, don't have to constantly wait a second and reposition my approach to every corpse, mailbox, player, and every other thing I want to click on.

It does get annoying, and this would be such a simple fix.

hate to tell ya. . .but it's not just him

EVERY companion i've used gets in the way of something that I want to click on. yes it's more obvious on the bigger companions. . .but it happens ALLLLLLLLL the time for me :(

Asa result, his jabber of "I want to talk to you on the ship" has been stuck in my head since December, since I was always clicking him instead of the corpse (didnt know about area loot at the time).

"Me bata boom be been bin venaboum". Or whatever. I love to annoy my wife with it.

Edited by NermalDetonator

All they need to do is to loosen the leash a bit for companions. A couple of feet away and behind would be fine in my opinion.

Also you, as the player, can take half a second to stop wait for the companion to stop too and then loot. It's not going to go anywhere.

Actually, all they need to do is reduce the size of his "hit box" If you notice with him standing next to you, you don't actually have to mouse over him to get the chat reticule. You'll get it when your mouse is a good 2 inches away from him...THAT is the problem. His hit box is HUGE. From a "practical programming point of view" that's how to fix the problem.

Actually, all they need to do is reduce the size of his "hit box" If you notice with him standing next to you, you don't actually have to mouse over him to get the chat reticule. You'll get it when your mouse is a good 2 inches away from him...THAT is the problem. His hit box is HUGE. From a "practical programming point of view" that's how to fix the problem.

That's what I'm talkin about!

I so hope they do not since Mal is such a stoopid comp he tend to neglect healing me if he is between 20m and 30m away lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.