willpower datacrons and warriors

DamenX

Hey guys i just had a question about willpower for warriors. I obviously know u dont stat for it by any means but i heard it does give some benefit for your force attacks like smash, force choke/push, and **** like that. So i have began collecting willpower datacrons. I just wanna know if its worth it and does it give small benefit to any of are abilities. TY for any info. :)

also while i'm asking how about aim and cunning is there anything for them as well i dont care how marginial it may be.

i understand that. It says it increases your force power. Are any of are attacks force related?

any attack that shows up as yellow numbers are force attacks. This is, force scream, smash, choke, push, crush, shatter

I would gather all the +Willpower datacrons that you can, the bonus is decent, but I would not bother getting any +willpower gear.

I do wonder though, once 1.2 comes out and we can get all orange gear with augments.. if it might be worth it to put a few +willpower augments in to them... it would all depend on how much the willpower would increase my force attacks compared to what more str (or power/crit/surge) would do.

I am not expecting it to be a good choice, but a little experimenting might be fun.

I would gather all the +Willpower datacrons that you can, the bonus is decent, but I would not bother getting any +willpower gear.

I do wonder though, once 1.2 comes out and we can get all orange gear with augments.. if it might be worth it to put a few +willpower augments in to them... it would all depend on how much the willpower would increase my force attacks compared to what more str (or power/crit/surge) would do.

I am not expecting it to be a good choice, but a little experimenting might be fun.

pretty sure it all your force stuff benefits from STR too... soo this would be pointless.

pretty sure it all your force stuff benefits from STR too... soo this would be pointless.

Exactly that.

For just about every class, their own primary stat benefits all their abilities, while using the another classes primary stat would at most benefit just one type of ability.

In this case, putting willpower on a SW gear would cause them to have exactly same bonus damage to force attacks that they get from strength also, but make them loose the melee bonus damage they get from strength.

So it would only make them weaker, with nothing gained as a trade off.

The only willpower you should take is the Datacrons since they don't occupy a slot where you could have strength instead.