The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Something I would like to see.

mikey_eubank

With the drop of the 1.2 patch and the additions to the Legacy system there are some things I believe could be added making character creation more "personal". Say I have a Zabrak male and a Twi'lek female listed in my legacy as married. If I create a new character I would love to be able to make a Twi'lek with the horns of the Zabrak. Or a Zabrak with the Sith facial features. Basically Giving my character design traits from their parents... unlocking the legacy link inside the character creation steps would be awesome and would give some real interesting combination of looks within the game.

I'm hoping there are others that agree with me... I would love to get some feed back and possibly have the designers take this into consideration. The hole point of Legacy is to increase the personalization of your characters and implant the "family" aspect into this great game.

Keep in mind that you're talking about species that evolved on different planets. Most of them are genetically incompatible and cannot produce offspring with one another.

Zabrak and humans can breed, though. So can humans and Miraluka. The children of these pairings don't look like hybrids; they boast the physical traits of one parent or the other.

Edited by HeavensAgent

Would definitely be interesting to see some of the combinations. I like the idea though I'm not sure how it would be accomplished logistically. And if you have a child that is a Chiss and a Zabrak that married and produced a child with a full-blooded Sith would the options then include Chiss, Zabrak and Sith? The character creation screen would have to be done in three stages with all the options ... ;)

I did read, however, that unlocking Cyborg, for instance, would allow for more choices in character creation - such as the Sith Warrior implants available for an agent. So perhaps there will be some sort of "cross characteristic" features. It will be interesting to see how they handle it.