Max Affection, Now what?

Atlen

That's pretty good.

I want someone to create a custom version for swtor forums where a hand icons stops the mouse pointer from reaching the "New Thread" button, and moves it to the search box.

And I am also disappointed that there are no missions at max affection level. I thought there would be a nice mission chain where you and your companion can defeat something, discover something.

Right now it's just them chatting with you.

That's pretty good.

I want someone to create a custom version for swtor forums where a hand icons stops the mouse pointer from reaching the "New Thread" button, and moves it to the search box.

I think a better custom version would be one that can read peoples minds who are going to complain and add no value to a conversation and not allow them to click on the reply button.

That's pretty good.

And I am also disappointed that there are no missions at max affection level. I thought there would be a nice mission chain where you and your companion can defeat something, discover something.

Right now it's just them chatting with you.

Don't be so quick to criticize, there might be a possibility where I already checked the search box, thank you very much. This is why I rarely post. The search box hardly ever gives you wht you need exactly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.