Too bad the ship droid mini game was a joke

captainfrankie

Ok i knew it when i saw it that it was a joke buy my wife and sons eyes lit up and were all exited about the ship droid mini game. Now i go to the facebook page of swtor and and there asking what are you most exited about in 1.2 and i kid you not like a 3rd of the peeps on there are saying the ship droid mini game. However im not pushing for it to suddenly come into development but what a cruel joke for those who really like the mini games in a mmo lol

I find it sad that people are excited about playing virtual janitor. Seriously. I know it is a joke... but if you want to play janitor... go clean your house.

1 Our house is very clean Thank you lol and 2 dude its a game i play chibi-robo a robot who cleans a park and its just for fun like the mini game would have been.

Too each his own, but I've never understood people who get off on that type of thing.Those are the type of games that thrive as facebook or phone apps, but would never make it if players were charged a monthly sub. I'm all for variety in gaming, but I think playing janitor goes a bit far.

Too each his own, but I've never understood people who get off on that type of thing.Those are the type of games that thrive as facebook or phone apps, but would never make it if players were charged a monthly sub. I'm all for variety in gaming, but I think playing janitor goes a bit far.

Definitely to each their own...I don't understand "epeen" at all. Never have. Seems so...silly to me. The janitorial thing is a bit silly but it's silly in a funny way as opposed to "mine's bigger than yours".

Funny ol' world, innit? :)