Best of the Best <50.

T-Assassin

Too bad level 50 PvPers won't let you stand there using tracer missile the whole game.
You're wrong. Studies show that 7 out of 8 are perfectly fine with it in the 50 bracket too. I can, as the 8th guy, confirm this and add that trying to control two tracer spammers is a blast, especially when the bubble pops and I die in 2 secs. It's really adding a new dimension to WZ. Edited by MidichIorian

You're wrong. Studies show that 7 out of 8 are perfectly fine with it in the 50 bracket too. I can, as the 8th guy, confirm this and add that trying to control two tracer spammers is a blast, especially when the bubble pops and I die in 2 secs. It's really adding a new dimension to WZ.

I guess it might be different on the server I play on.

Even the healers throw interrupts at them.

i'm pyro spec...

and those are solo Q scores...

Master Zhar Lesbian server

In that case, they likely wouldn't let you get up in their grill with rocket punches and flame bursts the whole game.

Not sure if epeening over lost Huttball games is the way you want to go here.

Also, damage meters != skill.

ah yes....the trolling sharks...see, that was chum...

i have a few more, victories included!!!, that are even better than that!!

i'll just post a few more chum out there...see if i get any real bites.

i.e. real competition.

http://imageshack.us/f/692/screenshot2012032702522.jpg/

Edited by T-Assassin

ah yes....the trolling sharks...see, that was chum...

No, serious question. Why are you proud of games you lost, but topped the meters? And in the last victory screenshot, you have one of the lowest objectives scores on your team.

These two things imply that you're hanging around the outskirts ganking & not actually playing the game.

While that could be a viable strat in Huttball, I'm not sure it's something I'd brag about on the forums, especially in the context of the so called "best of the best."

Edited by Dayfax

No, serious question. Why are you proud of games you lost, but topped the meters? And in the last victory screenshot, you have one of the lowest objectives scores on your team.

These two things imply that you're hanging around the outskirts ganking & not actually playing the game.

While that could be a viable strat in Huttball, I'm not sure it's something I'd brag about on the forums, especially in the context of the so called "best of the best."

i can assure you, i am following the ball and defending objectives moreso than others...

http://imageshack.us/f/835/screenshot2012032719172.jpg/

keep the hater sharks comin...i still don't see any #'s.

The best person on our server <50 was Elyssia. She hit 50 but would rally everyone no matter what and bring us the win. She could tell you where the Imps were gonna be before they got there. She was pretty much all over the WZ's helping and making sure people were in position. Always called out inc's with numbers, would actually look at the ops group and split everyone up to be most effective. THAT imho is what the best should be, a true leader on the battlefield. Not someone who spams and gets a bunch of kills that mean nothing if you LOSE matches. We were all sad when she hit 50 but she taught a lot of people how to win and use strategy in the WZ's.