Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the harp is my favorite instrument (yes, I'm a romantic guy that likes the harp, sue me =P) so every now and then I browse for harp videos (since we don't have any harp music in Portugal) and I found this one girl playing Greensleeves but, although nice, it sounded like it was lacking some passion to her playing. So I search for Greensleeves on harp and compared it with other harpists, and they all played it the same...they played well by very "by the book", a "heard one, heard them all" kind of way....then, after over 50 videos (and I do mean it) I found hers and it just took my breath away....it was like hearing a goddess play.

I couldn't resist the urge to contact her and she wrote back; she was amazingly sweet and humble about it and we started talking. A few months later she was trying to decide where to for her vacations and I offered to let her stay in my country house and when we met...well, it was fairytale material :) Now, about a year and a half after I first heard her music we're moving in together :)

That is a very nice story :)

And if you roll an alt on an american server, I think juyo is very nice.

Good Morning :)

I have all day to play and they decided to do the patch today.

Morning Gwyn,

Well, servers are up and talents points (for JK at least) have been refunded....which means we'll have to check what they changed before speccing...

Sorry hun...it's annoying me that now every time I alt+tab with my game on my font everywhere is fuzzy and distorted and I can't read a thing....wth?

Sounds like they need a patch to fix the patch. Lots of people complaining on other parts of the forum.

Because I am the most annoying person my ex-husband knows

And that made me laught...

What class do you play and on wich server?

and Gwyn have knly sage healing been nerded or dps sages aswell?

We already have the uglyest clothing in game so they should give some benefits...

I cant wait for trying out the new patch later tonigh.

Edited by boleole

And that made me laught...

What class do you play and on wich server?

and Gwyn have knly sage healing been nerded or dps sages aswell?

We already have the uglyest clothing in game so they should give some benefits...

I cant wait for trying out the new patch later tonigh.

I don't know if dps sages were nerfed, I never bothers to look. I just know healing sages were. And so was my combat medic. It might be time to make a scoundrel.

I have just tryed a new dps build for my sage, since im solo levling it works very nice. So far im happy with the new patch. Dont know how to explain it, but feels like the game "flows" alot better now. I changed to balance three.