Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys :)

Sorry to keep you guys waiting yesterday was crazy at work and when I got home I was drained. 2 little old ladies came to blows over the latest James Patterson and a guy overdosed on heroin in the mens room. Anyway I already made a JC and I'm using my regular name. I'll be on again around 8 or so.

Hey guys :)

Sorry to keep you guys waiting yesterday was crazy at work and when I got home I was drained. 2 little old ladies came to blows over the latest James Patterson and a guy overdosed on heroin in the mens room. Anyway I already made a JC and I'm using my regular name. I'll be on again around 8 or so.

That sounds like a fun day! :p

I'm not sure how to describe my weekend....I decided to move to the Netherlands in August...how would you classify that? :p

It was only a matter of time. One of you was gonna have to move to be with the other at some point.

I spent my Easter tending to a sick child. It was very messy work. I did get to finish my book though. I see why they made Game of Thrones into a tv series. I can't wait to read the second book.

Chris I'm parked on the fleet to do The Essesles later if you still want to.

It was only a matter of time. One of you was gonna have to move to be with the other at some point.

I spent my Easter tending to a sick child. It was very messy work. I did get to finish my book though. I see why they made Game of Thrones into a tv series. I can't wait to read the second book.

No doubt, thing is (and with your memory I'm sure you remember) I finished my physical therapy course in late January before going there and when I came back I started another one so I was only planning on going there next April but the course turned out to be really below my expectations so now I'm free to go.

Sorry to hear about the sick child; your kid? Is he/she ok now?

I need to read Game of Thrones asap, I think I've been way too tired to follow the tv show; they're jumping all over the place so guess I'll be reading the books sooner than later.

Speaking of books, now I have more time to write on mine but I've been feeling lazy (it's a terrible illness that strikes me every now and then...)

You're not on Gwyn. :(

That's not very specific. :p

She's a girl, it's her prerogative. You should always be thankful when you get something a little more concrete than a "yeah" to an "either/or" question :p

(In case I wasn't being clear either: my sweetheart, for example....I ask her "do you prefer to do this today or tomorrow?" and she replies "sure" >_<)

Edited by KorvusKaar

She's a girl, it's her prerogative. You should always be thankful when you get something a little more concrete than a "yeah" to an "either/or" question :p

(In case I wasn't being clear either: my sweetheart, for example....I ask her "do you prefer to do this today or tomorrow?" and she replies "sure" >_<)

Haha so true! :D

No doubt, thing is (and with your memory I'm sure you remember) I finished my physical therapy course in late January before going there and when I came back I started another one so I was only planning on going there next April but the course turned out to be really below my expectations so now I'm free to go.

Sorry to hear about the sick child; your kid? Is he/she ok now?

I need to read Game of Thrones asap, I think I've been way too tired to follow the tv show; they're jumping all over the place so guess I'll be reading the books sooner than later.

Speaking of books, now I have more time to write on mine but I've been feeling lazy (it's a terrible illness that strikes me every now and then...)

Yup, my daughter and she's in much better spirits this morning. What are you writing about?