Imperial Rebel?

vathelan

Is there any Imperial Class (IA, BH, SI, SW) that has the option of rebelling against the Sith Empire and/or the Dark Council? Going solo instead of obeying orders? Story-wise, that is. (Solo PvE, not PvP or Group PvE)

I had this same question. It would be an interesting story option especially for the SI seeing that

their story of being a slave and being treated rather cruelly by other sith might realistically predispose them to turning against the Empire. Of their two masters, one is a body vampre that wants to take over his/her body and the other tries to kill him/her. That doesn't exactly inspire loyalty.

My SI would like to leave it all behind and become a pirate with Andronikus.:p

I had this same question. It would be an interesting story option especially for the SI seeing that

their story of being a slave and being treated rather cruelly by other sith might realistically predispose them to turning against the Empire. Of their two masters, one is a body vampre that wants to take over his/her body and the other tries to kill him/her. That doesn't exactly inspire loyalty.

My SI would like to leave it all behind and become a pirate with Andronikus.:p

That's because Andronikus is one of the coolest characters in the game. :D Btw, that IS Steve Blum, who did the voice of Oghren in Dragon Age, Wolverine in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games, and Vincent Valentine in Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus. His voice credits are very extensive, in fact. First game I played with him as a VA was Rogue Galaxy. Best RPG on PS2, imo.

That's because Andronikus is one of the coolest characters in the game. :D Btw, that IS Steve Blum, who did the voice of Oghren in Dragon Age, Wolverine in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games, and Vincent Valentine in Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus. His voice credits are very extensive, in fact. First game I played with him as a VA was Rogue Galaxy. Best RPG on PS2, imo.

Even better, Steve is the voice of Roger Smith of Big O and Spike Seagal of Cowboy Bebop. The minute he started talking to my SI, I knew and fell for Andronikus. :)

Wolverine?! Wow, why didn't I notice that. I'm a long long time Wolverine fangirl with every single Wolverine comic and graphic novel in my collection.

No wonder I love the guys voice. I wish I could have him for my smuggler. That would make for an awesome romance since she hates pirates. Maybe try to reform him? Maybe she would come to his side? Talk about sparks flying!

I vote Andronikus for the female smuggler's romance option!

I'm going to have to play an IA now, but male because I CAN'T STOMACH the HORRIBLE female romance option. That's a huge part of the story for me and Vector is just yucky! I guarantee you, a female did NOT write that story.

Wolverine?! Wow, why didn't I notice that. I'm a long long time Wolverine fangirl with every single Wolverine comic and graphic novel in my collection.

No wonder I love the guys voice. I wish I could have him for my smuggler. That would make for an awesome romance since she hates pirates. Maybe try to reform him? Maybe she would come to his side? Talk about sparks flying!

I vote Andronikus for the female smuggler's romance option!

I'm going to have to play an IA now, but male because I CAN'T STOMACH the HORRIBLE female romance option. That's a huge part of the story for me and Vector is just yucky! I guarantee you, a female did NOT write that story.

It was easy to miss if you haven't played those games. Now as to the IA storyline, I agree. Mostly because I've recognized elements of James Bond of course, Bourne, 24, Mission: Impossible(the old series with Peter Graves, not the Tom Cruise ruinations of the franchise), and even old Nick Carter and Remo Williams books. lol

Edited by Captain_Zone

If you go light side on the bounty hunter, you can become a free agent again at the very end.

Not officially. You can't go to Republic planets any more than you could at the beginning as a BH. You can make peace with the Republic as far as being framed up, but you're still officially on the Empire's payroll.

A true Free Agent would be able to go anywhere from Dromund Kaas to Coruscant and be able to take missions from either side.

Not officially. You can't go to Republic planets any more than you could at the beginning as a BH. You can make peace with the Republic as far as being framed up, but you're still officially on the Empire's payroll.

A true Free Agent would be able to go anywhere from Dromund Kaas to Coruscant and be able to take missions from either side.

But no class can be a true free agent and no class can go to both worlds and take missions from both sides.

I think what he's saying is a BH can become a "free agent" just like the IA becomes a "free agent." Am I wrong?

So is the SW pretty much the only one that cannot go against the will of the Emperor and free themselves from the Empire's grasp?

But no class can be a true free agent and no class can go to both worlds and take missions from both sides.

I think what he's saying is a BH can become a "free agent" just like the IA becomes a "free agent." Am I wrong?

So is the SW pretty much the only one that cannot go against the will of the Emperor and free themselves from the Empire's grasp?

Apparently not. Too manipulated.

Well, the BH doesn't actually defect, and the IA can only do it IF a certain condition is met at the end of Chapter 2.

Also, the SI doesn't defect, and ends up on the Dark Council from what I saw on youtube. :p