Undying rage change idea

doromleynek

Instead of 99% damage reduction for 5 seconds, how about we reflect all force/tech abilities for 5 seconds :D

that way weapon attacks still hurt us but players who decide to use their big cd that is force/tech gets backfired :)

I think we should change it to an immunity shield that lasts 12 seconds so we can use our quick travel.

Edited by Eroex

I don't like it the way it is, I have yet to buy it because of that, I just don't see it being as helpfull as a skill could be. I would love to hear why people like it so much. On that I am doing what I hate complaining about a problem with no solutions

I don't like it the way it is, I have yet to buy it because of that, I just don't see it being as helpfull as a skill could be. I would love to hear why people like it so much. On that I am doing what I hate complaining about a problem with no solutions

I would guess about 25% of the time that I use it, it means I don't die and live to fight on. I pop it, use a medpac, then run toward the closest healer/health pickup/corner to hide in. Another 50% of the time I die but live to keep an objective, etc. Its great.