Korrealis Speeder market after 1.2?

Dosma

Just wondering what everybody was thinking on what the potential market would be for these after 1.2? I have enough credits to buy a few of these and I'm on the fence about speculating on these.

Supposedly they will be freely tradeable BoE in 1.2. I know the devs specifically wanted to encourage the aftermarket for these but I'm really hesitant about this. I guess like you said if ya sit on it for a year maybe but eh, I don't really have a good feeling from that.

BOUND ON EQUIP !!!!!!!!!!

yes they are tradable, but currently you cannot put them on the gtn.

yes you can mail them to your alts.

Go check the vendor, it says Binds on Pickup. Not to mention the 2 spares I have in my inventory both say bound

I made a similar thread looking for a dev response at http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=380098 As usual they were quick to move it away from the PTS forums (its a question about the current build) then into the PvP forums from general. Seems no one has bothered giving me an answer so far which is getting annoying.

I'd hazard a guess that they will not be traded after 1.2 as their requirement has not been dropped, but if that is the case then the whole thing has been shockingly communicated as they didn't specifically exclude these speeders from the lifting of the trade restriction in the economic update patch.

Go check the vendor, it says Binds on Pickup. Not to mention the 2 spares I have in my inventory both say bound

I made a similar thread looking for a dev response at http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=380098 As usual they were quick to move it away from the PTS forums (its a question about the current build) then into the PvP forums from general. Seems no one has bothered giving me an answer so far which is getting annoying.

I'd hazard a guess that they will not be traded after 1.2 as their requirement has not been dropped, but if that is the case then the whole thing has been shockingly communicated as they didn't specifically exclude these speeders from the lifting of the trade restriction in the economic update patch.

might depend on what speeder u are buying or perhaps when u bought it.... I see the Prince is bop but the baron or commander dont say that:

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9749/barone.jpg

Edited by narkedoff

I would assume that 6 months - 1 year from now, depending on how well the game itself is doing at that point, they would sell for a good amount to people who collect mounts and either didn't play at this time or didn't have the money to buy one. Extinct mounts that have been unobtainable for a while usually sell quite well providing they don't look terrible. There are a lot of people in MMOs that collect mounts. Personally I bought one to sell at a later date, it's not like 1 million or 2 million credits is a lot to invest right now anyway. Edited by Ganrax

i own 3 of the regular korrealis speeders.

none of them say bind on pickup. and since i have mailed them to my alts, there you go. not bound on pickup.

i do not own the Raid one, nor the PVP one. maybe those are bound on pickup,

but the white one and the blue yellow one are NOT bind on pickup.

go to the fleet and look for yourself.