How much will I enjoy the Sith Warrior story?

Frostythefett

I have always enjoyed playing lawful good characters and close to Lawful Neutral and Neutral Good. Can you be this way with the Sith Warrior? I have been wanting to try one but I just don't like playing the stereotypical evil role.

There's room to be nicer in the plotline, but you do spend much of the plot working for a bad bad person. Its still good though.

Sith Inquisitor meanwhile really soars when playing the non stereotypical evil role. So I'd consider trying that at some point.

I thought the storyline was pretty damn good. There are lots of options for variation and you kind of get the direction available to play with honor rather than mindless killing.

That's good to hear, sounds more up my ally. Glad to know there is the option. Gonna try one out now and go light sided.

I have a hard time playing anything dark. Only have one alt that is, and I have to force myself to make the dark choice at times...even with that shes still about 75dark/25 light.

that being said, here's my take on my Warriors personality (i.e. justifying my light sith).

She actually came from a republic upbringing. Didn't find out until later that her mother had married a "converted" sith (revanite) and that he had died fighting in the wars. She decided to investigate her background, and foung that her father was part of a very dominant Sith bloodline (the family still held ruling votes on dromund).

Once her sith family found out, they requisitioned her to the sith academy. She initally thought of fleeing, but her desire to do the greater good made her decide to enter the academy, and work good things from within.

She quickly realized that working with Baradis would get her involved more deeply with teh sith order(from where she could do the greatest good). dealing with her previous master was a challenge, but opportunity allowed her and him to survive, and still convince baradis that he was dead. from her position she carefully contrived just enough of a background "revenge" story to fool baradis to believing shes was on his side.

...I could go deeper but I don't want to ruin the story. suffice to say it made for some challenging decisions when it came to quest responses. i actually had to sit back and think on allot of those before making the choices. This made the storyling VERY fun.

TL - DR: I roleplayed the "hidden" plant on sith side to do good things. This took the good storyline, and made it a blast to play, with lots of tough decisions.

"The true Revanite seeks battle where it will do the greatest good. At this current time it is with the Empire. the light shines the greatest in the darkness..."

-Yldriss Krassus, Personal memoirs of a Revanite.

I have always enjoyed playing lawful good characters and close to Lawful Neutral and Neutral Good. Can you be this way with the Sith Warrior? I have been wanting to try one but I just don't like playing the stereotypical evil role.

Jedi Knight would fit you more perfectly if you want to be lawful good. I played the sith warrior and the real fun comes from being darkside since you feel like a sith lord like vader force chocking everyone.

I feel in this game the only people that can be neutral are smugg and agents since they're so many twists with their story you question yourself.

Sith warrior good is more more like Lawfull Evil then Neutral Good. Like one quest in DK there are 2 choices, the evil one is killing people slowly and making them suffer. The good choice is killing them fast and not making them suffer. either way you're still going to kill the people.

For the jedi you feel like a true monk of goodness, a space samuria of honor. Sith are all about killing one another, betraying one another, suspecting one another, and ruling one another.

When I rolled my SW I was planning on going LS but quickly went full DS as it felt so good to be bad. However I've heard people rave about the LS story. I finished act 1 recently and I am still floored by how good the story is compared to the other classes that I played (Inquisitor, knight and trooper).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.