how to hit harder in pvp?

Raeshalgoul

should be pretty easy target sorcs and dps sins or other low armor targets with an adrenal and relic up you should be criting people for about 4-6k depend how good or bad there gear is

you wont be critting anywhere near 6k as annihilation, especially in that gear

but 3500-4200 should be doable in that gear when all buffed up

Save up BM comms for your MH/OH sabers, the +154 power will make your attacks hit much harder.

Once you get your BM gear, make sure to pull those crap accuracy enhancements for your crit/surge ones from your champ gloves/head gear and you'll be fine. You should be able to hit 3.5-4k easily.

Save up BM comms for your MH/OH sabers, the +154 power will make your attacks hit much harder.

Once you get your BM gear, make sure to pull those crap accuracy enhancements for your crit/surge ones from your champ gloves/head gear and you'll be fine. You should be able to hit 3.5-4k easily.

Lol crit/surge..

like i said 4-6k depending on gear i have a mix of rakata and BM i crit fresh 50s for 6k on the regular

annihilate hitting fresh 50s for 6k .... nope ... "on the regular" ... lol

lowbies on tatooine maybe

or, as they say, pic or it didnt happen

like i said 4-6k depending on gear i have a mix of rakata and BM i crit fresh 50s for 6k on the regular

Yeah, you can crit for 6k regularly.....if you only Annihilate with full buffs+adrenals+stims+relic+bloodthirst on a guy in level 30-45 questing greens

You might hit 6k "regularly" then

Edited by jitsuo