If more races are to be incorporated, what would you ask for?

DeutschGamer

Well basicly anything but here's my wishlist regardless of possibility factor:

-Jawas

-Trandoshans

-Togrutas

-Botans

-Kaleesh

-Wookies

-Nautolans

-Esh-ka

-Rodians

-Mon Calamari

And while we're at it that species that are basicly fat guys with the head of a hutt.

Edited by Farho

Jawa and Ewok.

...even though Ewok won't be discovered for thousands of years :(

Ewoks ruled the galaxy for thousands of years before regressing to the current state (useful plot cliche 281), so maybe there's a seperate technological population out there (after all there are tanutauns on Ilum for some reason). :D

Boy are you new too mmo games?

It's called an ART department for a reason. Galaxies was a hell of a lot older than this game and it had races that could wear the armor and if they couldn't they made some just for them.

Stop making excuses for them. It's the job of the developers to break down the walls not build them up against them.

Perhaps the poster is new to MMO but what you dont realise is every race in game now is in because they could do exactly what the poster said.

Plz no non humanoids, i dont want to see TOR on FOX "news" for promoting beast-iallity (really, that word is censord?)

I think you're safe, I don't think there'll ever be any non-whatevercoloured human "aliens" in SWTOR.

Although they are starting to run out of colours to call speices now, my personal bet (not want) would be for Voss or some "non-human" humaniod that is indistiguisable from a human except they always wear a fake mustache. :D

I think you're safe, I don't think there'll ever be any non-whatevercoloured human "aliens" in SWTOR.

Although they are starting to run out of colours to call speices now, my personal bet (not want) would be for Voss or some "non-human" humaniod that is indistiguisable from a human except they always wear a fake mustache. :D

I dont either but i can see it now.....

"Tonight on the O'Reilly Factor....Bioware star wars game promotes human - lizard sexual romps and other deviant inter-species acts. Are your children at risk? Stay tuned."

well we're not going to get any new species that don't speak basic...so no ugnauts...wookies..etc.

otherwise..I dunno what I'd want honestly...I have a hard time getting into non-human characters.

but the more the better..so I'd like to see any and all that speak basic added.

In order of what I'd like to see...

Rodian

Wookiee

Rodian

Trandoshan

Ithorian

Rodian

Mon Cal

Nautalon

Rodian

Weequay

Nikto

Talz

and did I mention Rodian?

And considering some of the above are already companion races with their own armor graphics, part of the work is done. Heck, I even ran past an Ithorian NPC wearing armor the other day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.