3/29/2012 => NEW Patch 1.2 sorc nerf changes.

Xancath

Except our damage in dps spec had been cut considerably...

Dont worry, according to other classes dots still kill people.

Even tho your 31 madness ultimate spell is doing only 1863 damage (with whooping 720 force bonus damage btw) over 18 seconds. Oh but it roots people for 2 full seconds so DPS sprc in PvP is still very OP in 1.2.

Force Lightning should have its damage lowered to be more inline with lightning strike.

maybe for a dps spec you should go full lightning now, spam the 1.5 s lightning strike, wait until it procs chain lightning and hit with occasional 31p talent(whatev it's name is).

Still - with dummies coming to the game and combat log we'll know much more accurately what works and what doesn't.

BTW - I play sniper also (with lousy mostly centurion gear) and I'm definitely melting faces much faster than my sorc, hell I'm pretty much a target to focus on (and proud of it).

I don't know what they're thinking considering our type of damage (energy, or kinetic for the sages) is really reduced by any armor there is out there.

No no no dude, we may be the lowest dps but Bio gave us light armor to compensate!

ohwait..

theres more to that. i have full rakata set and my will power and endurance is only 3400

thats 1900 will power and 1500 endurance = 3400 total stats

now i really wonder how my guildie merc get 1900aim and 1800 endurance = 3700 total stats

while we are the same full rakata parts.

so sorcs are:

light armor users

low dps

low hp

lower stats in their gears

easily dies

while mercs are:

heavy armor users

high dps

high hp

toughies

wheres the balance in this? pvp or pve. sorcs are just plain broken even pre 1.2. dont tell me L2P im a war hero sorc in wz. and in a wz full of war hero and conqueror ranks, sorcs are just plain laughable. plus the nerfin 1.2. They are breaking an already broken class lol :D

theres more to that. i have full rakata set and my will power and endurance is only 3400

thats 1900 will power and 1500 endurance = 3400 total stats

now i really wonder how my guildie merc get 1900aim and 1800 endurance = 3700 total stats

while we are the same full rakata parts.

so sorcs are:

light armor users

low dps

low hp

lower stats in their gears

easily dies

while mercs are:

heavy armor users

high dps

high hp

toughies

wheres the balance in this? pvp or pve. sorcs are just plain broken even pre 1.2. dont tell me L2P im a war hero sorc in wz. and in a wz full of war hero and conqueror ranks, sorcs are just plain laughable. plus the nerfin 1.2. They are breaking an already broken class lol :D

Didnt you get the memo from the thousands of pro players on the forum?

Sorcs can heal the best out of all healers while put out more dps than full dps spec classes while having 4 different stuns and 5 different knock back and 3 different roots, all while they can bubble themselves and make them immune to all damage for a long time while aoe everyone in their raid together while run at 150% speed from middle of the hutball straight to the goal line?

Thats why sorcs need heavy nerfing.

Sorcs can heal the best out of all healers while put out more dps than full dps spec classes while having 4 different stuns and 5 different knock back and 3 different roots, all while they can bubble themselves and make them immune to all damage for a long time while aoe everyone in their raid together while run at 150% speed from middle of the hutball straight to the goal line?

omg! i didnt know we had (4+5+3 = 12) 12 ccs all in all as a sorc! thats just over powered dont you think? omg omg omg i really wish i knew! i didnt also know that bubbles make the sorcs immune to all damage for a long time while bubble breaks after 2k dmg and you can only cast that once every 20secs even if it breaks or not.

And the sprint my dear is only 2 secs sprint for a 30 sec cool down. We cant like get the ball from the mid in huttball and sprint all the way to the goal and win like what all ur misinformation is saying troll ****.

omg i didnt notice i was just trolled :D

Now to the topic. That little 1% or 2% of yours from consumption cant just balance everything out. Its only as good as "better than nothing" but not enough to balance things out.

Do you play a sorc dude? Because I think what you're saying is based on speculations, try using a sorc in WZ,

you stun them they break your stun,

you slow them they slow you as well,

you remove slow from you then sprint, well others have that as well,

the only thing others have that we don't is that they can hit you 2-3 tops with just 1 skill, if it crits its about 5k,

so why do we need nerfing again?

http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swtor-news/20032-pts-patch-notes-1-2-updates-3-29-12

Sorcerer

Corruption

Dark Resilience now reduces the health spent by Consumption by 2% per point (up from 1% per point).

Everything is ok now guys, you can stop complaining.

Oh thank the maker! This makes up for completely gutting hybrids, removing all burst and all aoe capabilities, making it impossible to ever get off a decent heal in pvp, and giving us a spec where we'll either kill you in a minute if you ignore us, or we'll do diddly as someone cleanses off our dots.

F ya, dark resilience buff!