Coming back, did the performance improve?

DarthPeterNorth

After giving up on FFXI permanently (can't stand depending on others to get my stuff done anymore) i decided to give this game a second chance.

I'm reading comments about the game and seems that nothing changed but i still wanna play again.

One thing that would help me stay in this game would be the loading times reduced for Tatooine and Alderaan. Did it happen? Did they improve performance for medium rigs (560gtx i5 2500 8gig ram ddr3 1333)?

Please if you are going to post that you don't have these problems, just don't. Save your time, save mine.

I wanna know from ppl that did have these problems as well if these loadings were fixed, if space combat fps improved. Btw, does crafting has any meaning now? Any site with a nice database for recipes IF crafting isn't useless?

Edited by DarthPeterNorth

After giving up on FFXI permanently (can't stand depending on others to get my stuff done anymore) i decided to give this game a second chance.

I'm reading comments about the game and seems that nothing changed but i still wanna play again.

One thing that would help me stay in this game? Weere the loading times reduced for Tatooine and Alderaan? Did they improve performance for medium rigs (560gtx i5 2500 8gig ram ddr3 1333)?

Please if you are going to post that you don't have these problems, just don't. Save your time, save mine.

I wanna know from ppl that did have these problems as well if these loadings were fixed, if space combat fps improved. Btw, does crafting has any meaning now? Any site with a nice database for recipes IF crafting isn't useless?

What usually happens when you go back to an ex-girlfriend?

they did fix a lot of the nodes, i have not run into a bugged one in a long time.

A lot of the little bugs have been squashed.

PVP imbalance is still there, but looks to be fixed soon (1.2).

I have been playing since release and Im still enjoying the game.