Pvp?

siftyy

Not really good myself but this is what I've learned so far:

- Learn your class and your role: are you healer, tank or DPS? act like it.

- Warzones: The objectives are what matter, not the ability to kill an opponent

- Know your abilities: if the Ability A gives a boost to Ability B, don't activate them in the wrong order. Create a rotation that works best for you.

- Pick your opponents: Not every opponent will be your cup of tea. If you see a tank and a healer together, don't go for the tank, but kill the healer first instead.

That's about it... Would love to see more professional tips here as well :-)

I know there have been numerous guides, both to particular specs, to specific warzones, gearing up for the level 50 bracket, and just to pvp in general. I don't have a link to them, though. Search function should probably turn up some of them, and some others will be stickied in the PvP forum.

Im really really bad at pvp is there any tip?

We need more information to provide help. :) What level are you? You may be gimped by being lower level and therefore having less abilities to be useful in a pvp group.

What class/spec are you? Strategies are going to vary widely based on this info. In addition to the PVP forum, check out your class/spec forum for additional tips.

Lastly, as a poster stated above, it's all about OBJECTIVES. It can be really boring standing around guarding a turret in Civil War when everyone else is fighting mid-point, but you're performing an important job (just remember to call incoming when it happens!)

Edited by Suepy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.