CE Vendor Items

mrkab

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected a unique color crystal, or a variety of unique armor, something neat. They said it wouldn't be powerful, it wouldn't be something better that what you can get elsewhere.

But this is... nothing. There's so little here what is the point of the vendor?

I expected a unique color crystal, or a variety of unique armor, something neat. They said it wouldn't be powerful, it wouldn't be something better that what you can get elsewhere.

Exactly. It's a slap in the face. I give you $150 and you give me this?

The bleating of the trollz on these forums led to a nerf. Now the ones who paid are stuck with crap. Just like taxes, I guess.

No pay to win. Learn to play the game like everyone else.

I'm glad Bioware made the VIP store like this. This is a subscription game... Not a pay to win game like everyone who bought the CE wants it to be.

/thread.

shows how ill informed you are and how little you know when you think you know alot....bioware said there was going to be purely cosmetically different gear in the vendor. So no pay to win pay to look special....there is a difference....

remember you opinion doesnt reflect facts.

Well, I'm not going to throw a tantrum over it, but it is disappointing.

For 6 months Bioware has been talking about the CE and the "VIP" club. They kept talking about it being exclusive and having some unique items. Nothing overpowering, nothing stronger than what you can get elsewhere, but a vendor with some cool stuff. Now they deliver a "VIP" lounge that anyone can get access to with a vendor that has one lousy item for 1.5 million credits. For the CE they deliver a vendor with what amounts to a single costume and a pet?

Seriously?

If this is what they're sticking with they should have just done away with the vendor and put the costume and pet in the list of CE items they advertised.

No pay to win. Learn to play the game like everyone else.

I'm glad Bioware made the VIP store like this. This is a subscription game... Not a pay to win game like everyone who bought the CE wants it to be.

/thread.

Learn to read.

Can you confirm this or is this just random speculation?

Watching the endless threads of teeth gnashing by half of the little have-nots about how they are comfortable with just vanity items in the store for the CE owners, and the other half wanting the store via MT after a few months, I have come to this conclusion.

You have 3 DEVs on video refering to this 'store' as a VIP area, like a lounge. This led to people's VIP Lounge tags.

The ensuing uproar from the have-nots led to SR commenting that people on the

forums 'better knock it off' about the VIP Lounge thing.

Now the VIP Lounge is for DDE/CE and wristbands, we have a single merchant in that lounge, and crap inventory.

You tell me the negativity from these little darlings of rage on the forums did not contribute?

You paid for the statue, the music, the journal, etc.

You didn't pay for a bunch of 'I Win' items.

If you thought you were buying an advantage, you were wrong.

And take your poor attitude with you as you leave.

Reading must be hard, we were just expecting more cosmetic items then just a few skins 1 costume and a mouse droid.

You paid for the statue, the music, the journal, etc.

You didn't pay for a bunch of 'I Win' items.

If you thought you were buying an advantage, you were wrong.

And take your poor attitude with you as you leave.

I paid for what the hell I valued at $150. And quite frankly none of it was the crap in the box. Who are you to tell me what I considered the true value for ordering this product?

I paid for the digital items, and the game. Little geniuses like you mewling on the forums have screwed us.