Looking to Reroll

Zulin

Hello General Discussion,

I've been playing a few weeks now and the server I'm on seemingly has little to no social interaction whatsoever. I can stand in my faction's fleet and not see any meaningful attempts by anyone to start flash points or operations. (This is true for both the Empire and Republic) So, I'm looking for people that would want to roll together on a new server, do flashpoints and perhaps operations in the future. I'm not particularly committed to either the Empire or Republic. I'd prefer a PvE server over a PvP server, but it's not a deal breaker. If anyone is interested let me know.

I think I'll avoid the PvP one :p

Understood.

I think you will have fun on Lord Adraas as Empire there are always TONS of people Rping in Cantinas (pretty much any planet not just DK) and Fleet that you can interact with and get a group going (sometimes the FP/WZ is RP too).

Edited by Urael

I think I'll avoid the PvP one :p
There is not really any reason to avoid PvP servers in this game. You seldom run across enemies in the normal course of questing, at least until your mid-40s or in the bonus series areas. When you do meet them, they are around your level, and therefore resulting in a relatively fair battle.

You might stumble across the occasional level 50 looking for datacrons, but infrequently enough that you shouldn't find your questing particularly impacted.

Jung-ma PvP-RP for Republic (but beware its a freaking gank fest on tatooine.)
There is sometimes PvP action on Tatooine. The Healing Temple on Voss is another spot on Jung-ma that can be busy. Edited by sjmc

There is not really any reason to avoid PvP servers in this game. You seldom run across enemies in the normal course of questing, at least until your mid-40s or in the bonus series areas. When you do meet them, they are around your level, and therefore resulting in a relatively fair battle.

You might stumble across the occasional level 50 looking for datacrons, but infrequently enough that you shouldn't find your questing particularly impacted.

Thanks for the advice, I'm use to being camped on PvP servers in....other games.

Thanks for the advice, I'm use to being camped on PvP servers in....other games.
I have seen almost no camping until I got to the Healing Temple on Voss -- and level 50s camping level 47s isn't really that big a deal. Questing areas are too far from higher level areas for anyone to be bothered for no reward.

EDIT: The only "griefing" that I have heard about is on PVE servers with people tricking other people into involuntary flagging for PVP. You can't do that on a PVP server.

Exploring the enemy half of each planet is more interesting when you have to watch out for wandering enemies. If you die, you die -- you don't lose anything.

Edited by sjmc

Still looking for people that are willing to reroll with me.

I would, but alas, I've already departed Assassins of Sion and went over to Jedi Covenant. I had 6 Republic characters ranging from level 27-47 on AoS, all 400 crafters and what not, but it was so dead most of the time, I decided to jump ship. I rerolled as Empire and chose Bounty Hunter. I'm level 25 at the moment.

I can't say anything about the Republic side of my new server, but the Empire side is hoppin' with activity. I have no regrets and I'm having a great time (still).

I would, but alas, I've already departed Assassins of Sion and went over to Jedi Covenant. I had 6 Republic characters ranging from level 27-47 on AoS, all 400 crafters and what not, but it was so dead most of the time, I decided to jump ship. I rerolled as Empire and chose Bounty Hunter. I'm level 25 at the moment.

I can't say anything about the Republic side of my new server, but the Empire side is hoppin' with activity. I have no regrets and I'm having a great time (still).

I just wanted to check this before I head to bed. I rolled a Sith Assassin on Jedi Covenant last night. He is level 12 I think, named Thern. I'll be on this afternoon probably around 5 pm est. Hit me up with a whisper or in game mail if you like.

Edit same goes for anyone else that wants to roll together.

Server: Jedi Covenant

Faction: Imperial

Name: Thern

Edited by Zulin