The question of the month: Will you keep your subscription up? and why?

Nasq

I already capped 50 and finished one of the 16-man raids and got the full tier pvp. I do not like this MMO it's another wow (here's how i exactly think http://i.imgur.com/UmcMV.jpg) and i already bored that kind of game, doesn't give anything new except a story that ends in 1 week with voiceovers. Is a good game to play 1 month, after that not enough subscription.

Expose your opinions

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the previous thread has exceeded our normal threshold for thread length, we've started this new thread for the community to discuss this topic.

As always, we ask that the community keep the following things in mind when responding:

2. No insults, name calling, or personal attacks

3. Please stay on topic.

4. Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.

5. If someone violates the Rules of Conduct, please flag it instead of replying to it.

6. Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trolling. If you believe someone is trolling, please use the Flag function to report their post.

Thank you!

Oh yeah having a blast, really don't see anything coming down the pike that will take me away from TOR.

I also have noticed that with each iteration of this thread the numbers of Yes votes goes up exponentially.

Fascinating.

Edited by Jett-Rinn

i found the pvp was incredibly lacking. the WZ were small and lacking any chance for tactical evolution. the classes overly homogenized.

the pve is too easy. as a tank in pve 8 man, you are not needed on trash. and if you want to tank on trash, u gotta mark 1 and get all the dps on it. which i am happy with. but its just not needed. when the dps pull aggro, let them tank it. and they tank it just fine. so when duel spec comes out, i will go dps for trash

Edited by CaMiCaZiE

I'm hoping the patch helps, but I am find the game tedious and repetitive. There is no uniqueness to chars at all, it is all far too linear, the dailies are boring as hell, the game feels like a regular RPG with MMO elements tacked on rather than an rpg, really unimpressed.

Basically the saving grace for after playing quite a bit of this game is the alts. I am interesting in using the alts to make something unique with the legacy system. However, the appeal of that customization is limited by the fact that I have played a lot of the content already.

So I am hoping by the time I reach lvl 50 with an alt there will be new plans for the game such as mini games, or what not by then, and I wont have to look at alts as alternative play since I dont plan on raiding, and I prefer to pvp but the development of that will take some time to get more warzones out... so I want something else.

Swoop racing, pazaak, and space combat pvp. I also desire more, but I think these are to be expected to be implemented by BW.

Edited by VegaPhone

Lol. Everyone will say "THIS MMO IS COPYING WOW", when really, it isn't its just another MMO. Just like people say "THESE RAIL SYSTEM SHIP BATTLES COPY STAR FOX", when really, its just another rail shooter.

People are ruining this game for some, and making it better for others. People want this more to be like WoW (guild levels, banking, server merges, combat logs, macros ect.) then other people are complaining to BW about it being too much like WoW when really all BW is doing is listening to their fans about what needs to be put into the game.

Edited by reaperkeepet

Staying subbed. 1 Bounty Hunter done. 1 Jedi Consular at 39. Six more to go and then hopefully expansion time by then to get some further action.

I don't see how people have finished 8 stories. I work about 40-45 hours a week, but that leaves me about 20-25 hours a week to play if I max it out and I still only have about 2 50s. Amazing how folks have so many.

Staying subbed. 1 Bounty Hunter done. 1 Jedi Consular at 39. Six more to go and then hopefully expansion time by then to get some further action.

I don't see how people have finished 8 stories. I work about 40-45 hours a week, but that leaves me about 20-25 hours a week to play if I max it out and I still only have about 2 50s. Amazing how folks have so many.

They wear the spacebar out, don't do any of the sidequest and QQ when there is "nothing left to do" :rolleyes:

1 lvl 50 bounty hunter --- 1 lvl 39 smuggler

I'm staying -- deleting some alts for now -- but resubbing (took me awhile to find what I really liked ) ...... getting a little lonely on some servers, but I still like the game, I'll have to look for a new guild when all the dust settles though

some people lvl'd too fast I think <shrug> oh well ......

1 lvl 50 bounty hunter --- 1 lvl 39 smuggler

I'm staying -- deleting some alts for now -- but resubbing (took me awhile to find what I really liked ) ...... getting a little lonely on some servers, but I still like the game, I'll have to look for a new guild when all the dust settles though

some people lvl'd too fast I think <shrug> oh well ......

Come to CO it's rocking 24/7

I cancelled my account. In the short exit interview, I told BW they could have my business back if they could give me a way to get into flashpoint groups quickly and painlessly. I don't care how they do it, but many other modern MMOs have tools that help a lot with this.

Silly me, signed up for 6 months so they have a while. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.