Is Kaliyo #5 only available on CE vendor? Grr...

pjskull

#5 is just as ugly as the previous 4 and without any equipped, ur not missing anything... WTB hair for kaliyo! i was so happy when i hit 40 and could put a full sized helmet on her ugly head! and the nerve of this woman asking me to marry her!!!! rofl at turning her arse down!

#5 is just as ugly as the previous 4 and without any equipped, ur not missing anything... WTB hair for kaliyo! i was so happy when i hit 40 and could put a full sized helmet on her ugly head! and the nerve of this woman asking me to marry her!!!! rofl at turning her arse down!

Awww that's actually sad. She can't help being a bald witch. :(

That is the whole concept behind the CE.... there is damn little at the CE vendor as it is due to constant QQ from the everjealous. It's one thing you can't have unless you buy the CE.

I am all for people that shell out $150 to get access to extra items...

What is irritating is that *only certain classes* have gated custom kits on the CE vendor.

Why should the Sith Warrior have access to every custom kit, and the Imperial Agent has the best damn kit on the CE vendor?

How does that logic play out?

If so, why do only some classes get the stupid treat of having custom kits hidden on the CE vendor?

Looks like all the SW kits are available to everyone... Why does IA get this special privilege?

Irritating.

No there is a special customization for Vette too... Every class has one companion (Usually the first one you get) that has a special CE kit for. It's kinda what you pay for, when you buy the CE... That little something ekstra that makes no difference gameplaywise, only cosmetic :)

Edit: Also, don't you feel a little petty, to complain about a cosmetic ekstra offered to the people that willingly paid 150$ for the game? I mean, yea it might be the skin that you like best, but does that really justify a forum post about it?

Edited by CainCypherus

No there is a special customization for Vette too... Every class has one companion (Usually the first one you get) that has a special CE kit for. It's kinda what you pay for, when you buy the CE... That little something ekstra that makes no difference gameplaywise, only cosmetic :)

Edit: Also, don't you feel a little petty, to complain about a cosmetic ekstra offered to the people that willingly paid 150$ for the game? I mean, yea it might be the skin that you like best, but does that really justify a forum post about it?

Don't you feel a little petty by describing the opinions of others as petty and un-post-worthy because you just happen to disagree with them? Lol at you... Thank goodness only your posts are worthy enough to be posted.

Perhaps the thousands of people on the forums could submit their posts as drafts to you prior to posting?

P.S. It's spelled "extra" <-- That's petty. You're welcome.

Edited by pjskull

I am all for people that shell out $150 to get access to extra items...

What is irritating is that *only certain classes* have gated custom kits on the CE vendor.

Why should the Sith Warrior have access to every custom kit, and the Imperial Agent has the best damn kit on the CE vendor?

How does that logic play out?

IIRC, there is an exclusive Vette costume at the CE vendor as well.

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

this is incredibly xenophobic. If you don't know what that is, think space-racism.