Cross-server wz and lfg needed for low pop server!!!!

NinjaApacHe

LFG and PvP que should be cross server in general not just 'low pop servers' if you add something to the game you cannot add it to some servers and not others. It has to be added to all servers or non at all.

Sadly BioWare has stated they will not be supporting cross server Ques. I really hope they change their mind or start to merg servers cause they have way to many.

This is what they should do.

Server 'A' : 70% Imps / 30% Pubs

Server 'B' 70% Pubs / 30% Imps

If they merged server like that together they would fix the balance issues on most server that have more imps or pubs. Of course those percentages are just ideal figures and it would never be 50/50 on any server but at least they would be close enough to feel the balance.

What most people overlook as well is that, especially with rated WZ on the way in 1.2, cross-server PvP queues add much needed match diversity. It's going to get old seeing the same 8-man pre-made every time you queue. :s Edited by RedThanix

If the population of a server is so low that there are not even 8 people on each side to join a battle i think it would be much more better when this servers will be transferred to other ones.

I don't like the x-realm tools, they would turn the game into an anonymous gear farming, poison for a growing community.

If the population of a server is so low that there are not even 8 people on each side to join a battle i think it would be much more better when this servers will be transferred to other ones.

I don't like the x-realm tools, they would turn the game into an anonymous gear farming, poison for a growing community.

Server merge would be the best thing to do, but if it's not planned give us the opportunity to do what we like: PvP or Raid.

True, cross server would mean that people can just ninja items for their companions without issues. Hey they never going to meet those players they just screwed over anyway, and nobody can chose not to play with him/her. You join a queue and get a group even if the rest does not want you to play with them because you behave like a *****.

Bump. I'm all up for both crosserver lfg tool and warzones, but my biggest concern is with pvp.

2 things should be done asap to fix the game for both solo and group players (premades):

1. crosserver warzones (especially rated)

2. premade party can go only versus another premade party, never, even after long queue, versus a pug.

I hope developers don't really expect to give us rated pvp, supposedly skill based, and then pit our pugs AGAIN versus premades with voicecom. This is anti-skill. This ruins whole concept of rated pvp and kills all sense of it. These 2 things I listed would help premade teams to find other premades to fight versus faster and actually show some skill, while allowing us, more solo oriented players, to play versus other solo players on fair grounds.

Pve is in very bad shape also, it's very hard to get a team for higher lvl flashpoints even on tomb of freedon nadd. Maybe only if you just stand there and yell for hours, but I think we should be long past that option by this time, when so many games using automatic lfg system already,

Edited by VincentWolf

True, cross server would mean that people can just ninja items for their companions without issues. Hey they never going to meet those players they just screwed over anyway, and nobody can chose not to play with him/her. You join a queue and get a group even if the rest does not want you to play with them because you behave like a *****.

Would you rather never run flashpoints because there are never any groups or run flashpoints anytime you wish and have unlimited chances of getting loot?

Because right now I never get a chance to run flashpoints. I stick around for about 30 minutes a day looking then give up and just queue for PvP. Once PvP queues die (they are only available 10 hours a day during prime time) I just solo quests.

The population on my server is horrible.

Would you rather never run flashpoints because there are never any groups or run flashpoints anytime you wish and have unlimited chances of getting loot?

Because right now I never get a chance to run flashpoints. I stick around for about 30 minutes a day looking then give up and just queue for PvP. Once PvP queues die (they are only available 10 hours a day during prime time) I just solo quests.

The population on my server is horrible.

I can get plenty of flashpoints actualy, im in a guild and most of the time i have to tell them no because i want to level my alt.

And even without the guild if im looking in LFG i can get a group pretty easy, although it was easier last month, but then again i got a dps class that might help as they are in demand a lot more then tanks or healers ( at least on my server )

I can get plenty of flashpoints actualy, im in a guild and most of the time i have to tell them no because i want to level my alt.

And even without the guild if im looking in LFG i can get a group pretty easy, although it was easier last month, but then again i got a dps class that might help as they are in demand a lot more then tanks or healers ( at least on my server )

You, you, you. Well frakin, congratulations to you! And we can't. Not even at the most populated server sometimes. Too bad for us huh, that so many people can't do it, but you can so I guess it's ok, we don't need lfg tool :/

Good for you, because no one is grouping on the republic side on my server.

Prime during the weekend we may get around 70 on fleet. Prime during the week we may see around 40. Anytime other than that the numbers are in the 20s to less than 10.

I am HAPPY some servers still have a healthy population but a lot more of do not.

We really do not care of what YOU can do. Obviously we are on dying servers, so please move to another thread.

Good for you, because no one is grouping on the republic side on my server.

Prime during the weekend we may get around 70 on fleet. Prime during the week we may see around 40. Anytime other than that the numbers are in the 20s to less than 10.

I am HAPPY some servers still have a healthy population but a lot more of do not.

i agree i think the reason is, people are leaving to go back to wow because they tink there is so many flaws that still need fixing if its not fixed by 1.2 it could be game over for swtor and everone will go back to wow:(:(:(

On my first character, I agree, because it is low pop server.

On my second character, which I specifically rolled because of the high pop, I disagree.

The feature should at least implement to prefer realmies.

But I like playing with and against realmies. It adds to play against the same enemy.