Commando Life Beyond 1.2 (keep it optimistic)

Im valor 76 and I'm fine with my DPS commando. I can actually do 5K+ crits now with demo round. FA rips imps up. I will continue to use my commando DPS spec and i don't think dps wise, the class is broken at all.

My major gripe is survivability, The medpacs one time use is ret*rded and the small nerf to charged barrier has really having me rethink my playstyle in terms of staying alive. All in all, its made the game more challenging and i really don't think the new updates has affected my Gunnery Spec Commando that much.

I cannot say the same for you tooper healers or tanks as i do not play your spec.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no issue whatsoever - in fact I love the class even more now. Full Auto is mint with the timing sorted, and while Mortar Volley feels kinda dinky, its fast and still punishing.

Kolto Bomb healing 4 is great for my Medic spec

Ive now hooked up Cell Capacitor in the skill tree so ammo usage isnt the big 'unsub' factor all the doomsday experts were predicting

Hardly notice the difference in healing power reduction and Charged Bolts feels no different, get your relics set up with crit and alacrity and you can let one go every 1.2 seconds.

Trauma Probe before every fight - it was negligible during a fight anyway IMO, rather have that cast time on Hammer Shot to get the cell up.

In battle rez - fantastic

Go hard troopers :cool:

Edited by Gannacus