Need Advance Class Armor Sets

Dyvid

Okay, making sets for the 8 Iconic classes is fun but why limit yourself? Take Bounty Hunter for example. A Powertechs armor is going to be all about the lastest gadget and weapons where as the Merc is just going to rough, bare bone fighter.

Also drops WoW style of ability bonus and try out FFXI's. In that game each item gives a specific ability a boost instead of just needing a complete set. Or go another route and have advance class specific mod that boost abilities.

Okay, making sets for the 8 Iconic classes is fun but why limit yourself? Take Bounty Hunter for example. A Powertechs armor is going to be all about the lastest gadget and weapons where as the Merc is just going to rough, bare bone fighter.

I agree with new visual designs for different advance classes, even though jedi knights and sith warriors already have this, but they shouldn't be class specific because when i make my mercenary i want him to have the jango fett look, not the trampy scumbag look.

Also drops WoW style of ability bonus and try out FFXI's. In that game each item gives a specific ability a boost instead of just needing a complete set. Or go another route and have advance class specific mod that boost abilities.

YES to the first part. Bioware has stated that ACs are completely different classes, so why must we share armor?