Star Wars: Battlefront 3 is coming to town? (evidence)

Tuscad

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this game doesn't come out, I'm beating up the OP. Just sayin.

Good Luck finding me, you would be better off focusing your efforts at whomever makes these decisions because they be dumb to put off having this game released for so long. Battlefront 3 = instant multi million dollar success just by the name alone.

I also had a neat idea to add in a third neutral faction for instant action games and such. Idea comes from mostly The Black Sun, seeing as it was the most powerful crime syndicate in the galaxy...though the heroes for it would just be more neutral characters...anyway here it goes!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Sun Units

Black Sun Trooper

Main Weapon: DH-17 blaster rifle

Secondary: DL 44

Thrown: Thermal Detonators

------

Black Sun Demolitions Expert

Main Weapon: PLX-1 portable missile launcher(could have been salvaged from the clone wars.)

Thrown: Thermal Detonators, 3HX3 timer mines

---------

Black Sun Scout

Main Weapon: DXR-6 disruptor rifle

Thrown/Other: Thermal detonators/ Recon Droid for orbital bombardment

-------------

Black Sun Engineer

Main Weapon: C-M Frag Storm Heavy Shotgun

Secondary: Fusion Cutter

Thrown: Detpacks

--------------------------------------------------------

Black Sun Heroes

IG-88A

Main Weapon: Heavily modified DLT-20A Blaster Rifle

Secondary: Pulse Cannon

Thrown: Concussion Grenades

Ability: Deflection(able to deflect any attack for a short time)

----------------

Bossk

Main Weapon: Relby-v10 micro grenade launcher

Secondary: Flamethrower

Thrown: Thermal Detonators

Ability: Beast Instinct(Increases attack for all allies within radius)

------------

Dengar

Main Weapon: Valken-38 blaster rifle(sniper rifle)

Secondary: DL-21 blaster pistol

Thrown: Concussion Grenade

Ability: Patch up(heals allies for a short duration of time, within radius)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well theres my idea for a third, faction in BF 3. As for ships for space combat.

Light Attack craft: Starviper platform

All arounder: Z-95 headhunter

Heavy/Bomber: Rihkxyrk Assault Fighter

Transport/Gunshp: AEG-77 Vigo

-----

Ya guys like it?

Prince Xizor should be a Hero as well.

Some sort of staff according to one of my action figures, I forget what kind exactly but I want to say Vibrostaff.

I can't find any mention of this on Wookiee and since its an action figure its level of canon is ambigious at best. The article did mention that Prince Xizor dueled Jax Pavan but it didn't say with what.

Perhaps Guri instead? She uses twin blaster pistols and she is super strong.

Edited by Tuscad

Tbh, i'd rather just want an actual SW FPS game then a mod. Mods are great, but they aren't really the game.

Compared to anything official Star Wars FPS has ever released, you will never, ever find anything remotely close to the "battlefield" experience the First Strike mod has ever done. Even the infantry-focused Galactic Warfare mod using the MW1 engine is a superior pure-infantry based game than what Lucasarts has ever released.

Going by the lackluster quality games Lucasarts has done for years now, and how much of a degrade SWBF2 was compared to SWBF1, I'd say the track record and final execution for SWBF3 isn't favorable.

Compared to anything official Star Wars FPS has ever released, you will never, ever find anything remotely close to the "battlefield" experience the First Strike mod has ever done. Even the infantry-focused Galactic Warfare mod using the MW1 engine is a superior pure-infantry based game than what Lucasarts has ever released.

Going by the lackluster quality games Lucasarts has done for years now, and how much of a degrade SWBF2 was compared to SWBF1, I'd say the track record and final execution for SWBF3 isn't favorable.

A very neagtive attitude you have and I am afraid that I am in the same boat. Perhaps like me you have been let down by Lucas arts before. I know i feel that my expectations are rather low.

I would love to see a Battlefront 3 game and I have high "hopes" but little "faith"

Weird it worked before I ever posted, I got it up and working.

Strange...the one who posted the video is not the actual person...it was Banthatracks or something like that who originally posted the vid. How do I know? B/c my friend was in that room and he told me about this vid months before it leaked to youtube.

Battlefront 3 WAS near completion when this vid was leaked, but as I stated, IT'S BANLRUPT, and Pandemic was dropped from Lucasarts = dead. I'm sorry but BF3 shall be an incomplete concept.

Edited by Eillack

Strange...the one who posted the video is not the actual person...it was Banthatracks or something like that who originally posted the vid. How do I know? B/c my friend was in that room and he told me about this vid months before it leaked to youtube.

Battlefront 3 WAS near completion when this vid was leaked, but as I stated, IT'S BANLRUPT, and Pandemic was dropped from Lucasarts = dead. I'm sorry but BF3 shall be an incomplete concept.

Right, and next you're going to say that gummy bears will take over the world.

Come on, man.

I liked republic commando and thought that was well done. Am I in the minority here?

I would have an opinion if my modern computer would run it. The game thinks it's too advanced and craps out on me the minute after i finish loading something other than the title menu.

I liked republic commando and thought that was well done. Am I in the minority here?

I don't think so. Far as I am concerned, I hold both Republic Commando and Battlefront II on equal grounds. If a Battlefront 3 or Republic Commando 2 was released, I would be in heaven.

Instead, we get a poor sequel to TFU series. At least SWTOR exists, otherwise there would not have been a good Star Wars game to have been released in the last 7 years.

Edited by Forgon

I don't think so. Far as I am concerned, I hold both Republic Commando and Battlefront II on equal grounds. If a Battlefront 3 or Republic Commando 2 was released, I would be in heaven.

Instead, we get a poor sequel to TFU series. At least SWTOR exists, otherwise there would not have been a good Star Wars game to have been released in the last 7 years.

^ I hate Swtor, I haven't had a Star Wars game that I have enjoyed in the last 7 years.

Anywho I would rather have Battlefront 3 than a Republic Commando 2. However a Republic Commando 2: Imperial Commando would be amazing.

^ I hate Swtor, I haven't had a Star Wars game that I have enjoyed in the last 7 years.

Anywho I would rather have Battlefront 3 than a Republic Commando 2. However a Republic Commando 2: Imperial Commando would be amazing.

You're wasting what I'm assuming is a life here why ....?

You're wasting what I'm assuming is a life here why ....?

1. It's the only Star Wars forum I was signed up for.

2. I want it to get better so I stay here to see if its worth resubbing to.

3. I am trying to get my moneys worth out of the forums.

Hey Tuscad.

And this. ^

Last I heard, Battlefront 3 got canned. Heard from some blogs lucasarts went in other directions like TOR and the psp and ds battlefronts.

I have very good reason to believe that the DS and PSP game Battlefront: Elite Squadron is the ported version of Free Radical's cancelled Battlefront 3. Both Share the same blue alien Jedi, Falon Grey and Desolation Station. Spark Unlimited is currently rumored to be working on it.