is it possible?

CropKill

well what valor level are you? Are you starting at 0 and only going to do PvP? There is a cap on valor that relates to your current level and cannot exceed that, so if you are level 25 and your valor reaches 25 you will not gain another valor rank until you get to level 26.

If you are starting at 0 than I would say probably not. If you are already at a decent level than you are likely to hit 60 before 1.2 as no one really knows when it is going live. You just have to watch out for your level cap if you are under 50.

If I played ~4 hours a night, could I reach PvP valor 65 before 1.2? Lets assume I don't suck, and perform well above average...

I doubt it. The levels drag on the higher you get. I am at valor 63 right now on my assassin... I pvp for about 4-5 hours a day and I don't even get a level out of it. If you were already around valor 50... i'd say you might be able to... but if you are Valor 0, I would say no.

I doubt it. The levels drag on the higher you get. I am at valor 63 right now on my assassin... I pvp for about 4-5 hours a day and I don't even get a level out of it. If you were already around valor 50... i'd say you might be able to... but if you are Valor 0, I would say no.

Its "raining valor" right now? There are certain conditions right now that make it easier to earn valor than before?

Its "raining valor" right now? There are certain conditions right now that make it easier to earn valor than before?

I thought they upped the valor rewards few weeks back?

If Im wrong then sorry for the mis info =).

Yes, if i did 4 hrs of pvp only.

I have never done pvp (in this game) but my sniper is up to level 50 from pve

So what do you think?

Is level 65 valor possible before patch 1.2 ?

Reached today valour rank 65, and I have played a lot of PvP, I doubt that you could make it when you start playing 24/7 until the patch comes (except the patch will hit late in April than it should be possible). I would say valour ranks 40-65 are about one rank per day (which might include playing for more than 4 hours).