I hit level 50 but Im still leveling!?

Nebachadnezzer

Yes thats right, I still have to level. Ill explain...

I need to level my valor rank because I want to get access to the better pvp gear, boost my expertise and last longer against the pesky repubs

I would love to get my legacy into the 30s before the patch so that i can unlock some of the cool goodies for my ship (and probably other things) on patch day

I need to level my credits because I spent a ton on vehicles, since I enjoy collecting them. But now I realize I should be working on getting millions of credits together so I can afford some fo the legcy things as well as new additions to the game that might be cool on the GTN such as new orange gear people will be making, and the mods to go in them.

I wish I had more time to work on my alts, but im not done leveling my main Imperial yet!

So True. It's really become the mold. this MMO has done an excellent job of making the leveling and alt process enjoyable, but there will still always be a time where the traditional leveling curve stops, and you have to look at alternatives.

A good Dev team will provide alternatives that meet a variety of needs. Bio has done a pretty good job of it so far. while legendary an take work at level cap, its also rewarding to play alts as well...they add to your legendary experience as they level. the unlocks you get support alts in a big way. Crafting is complex and involved, with decent rewards (that will actually be worth it come patch).

And they're weakest point, end game progressive content, is being expanded. Were getting (essentially) a new tier of raid materials (and hopefully higher tier rewards are forthcoming). Rather then putting all their eggs in one basket, they have done their best to try and spread the options out.

I love many of the ides and things they are choosing to do with their game. but it still boils down to the current trend of "the game doesn't stop at level cap". If it did, people would pay for a month or two of play and quit.

I wish we could 'bank' affection like we bank Legacy points. It disappoints me whenever I see a huge affection gain on a companion whom I've capped affection.

crap i forgot i should probably work on getting blizzs affection level up, i guess i need to start getting gifts for him. im not sure if ill even get to the other guys...

If you want an "I beat the game" feeling, go buy a Playstation.

OP was not complaining. :rolleyes:

OP is trying to be possitive. Stating that there are still things to do once you hit 50.

AND the OP is correct there is still plenty to do on your main and not just level alts as the majority of the people that say there is nothing to do at 50 complain about and perpetuate their own self fulfilling prophesy of a meme. :rolleyes:

Good Post OP! :D

There is always something just out of reach to work towards in MMo's. It's how they work, a long string of only just obtainable goals.

The week before the next patch you will probably be more progressed and on it than you are this time around, but its the whole first day feeling. It passes on the second day :)

Glad to see a thread starting out with no intention to moan about realm populations though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.