lvl 50 pvp is awful in the collud corridor if you are imp

guidofett

I have 2 lvl 50 characters and in pvp it is impossible to win a game the rep players the are by and large invincible they can kill in 1or 2 strikes and take no damage.now I have complained to bioware and named the ppl who r the worst for doing it but I still have to hear the constant sound of such and such is invincible after two mins of the wz .it is patently obvious that something dodgy is happening here but nothing is changing now I don't wanna have to start all over again on a different server just to be able to compete in pvp

I have 2 lvl 50 characters and in pvp it is impossible to win a game the rep players the are by and large invincible they can kill in 1or 2 strikes and take no damage.now I have complained to bioware and named the ppl who r the worst for doing it but I still have to hear the constant sound of such and such is invincible after two mins of the wz .it is patently obvious that something dodgy is happening here but nothing is changing now I don't wanna have to start all over again on a different server just to be able to compete in pvp

You must be fighting sentinel/maurauders.

As the other thread I replied to got removed....I will say this.

Are you actually talking about when the announcer say "XXX is invincible!!" ???

If so, that means they got 7 (or could be 8) medals without dying...it's not they are ACTUALLY invincible :rolleyes:

*edit*

4 medals = Unbeatable

7/8 medals = Invincible

9/10 = Immortal

(Not sure on the last 2, it's either of the 2 numbers :o)

Edited by Vlakrar

I know that I mean it in both ways they get the invincible announcement and they are also imbossible to kill I have been involved in many fights where we get 4 on 1 and they manage to kill all of us and take virtually no damage

I know that I mean it in both ways they get the invincible announcement and they are also imbossible to kill I have been involved in many fights where we get 4 on 1 and they manage to kill all of us and take virtually no damage

I have seen this, it is some kind of hack. Before Ilum was completely worthless there were a few players that would run into about 10+ of us and just stand there and take no damage while we all wailed away on them.

So I am correct to think that something is not right I just don't see the point in cheating I would get so bored knowing the is no chance of losing in a fight in my opinion sad ppl like that are ruining the game for themselves as well as everybody else but they won't see it like that

So I am correct to think that something is not right I just don't see the point in cheating I would get so bored knowing the is no chance of losing in a fight in my opinion sad ppl like that are ruining the game for themselves as well as everybody else but they won't see it like that

They are not cheating, it is the announcers way of calling out a "killing streak" or "first blood" for the character. By no way are they actually invincible or immortal, they just have great pocket healers.

Just fyi Coluud Corridor is a dead server imp side. It's not propably cheating/hacking but the fact that reps overgear the imps and have healers and run premades. I left that godforsaken server about a month ago. A week ago I decided to check if things have gotten better but it was even worse, the imps couldn't even get a full team together for any of the WZ's and there was only 1 WZ running at a time (atleast for the imps). At peak time there was only ~25 lvl 50 imps online and the ones I saw in the WZ's and on fleet all had crap gear. Why punish yourself and stay on that server to begin with?

I have seen this, it is some kind of hack. Before Ilum was completely worthless there were a few players that would run into about 10+ of us and just stand there and take no damage while we all wailed away on them.

They're logging in and invulnurable smart guy