Are marauderr actually going to be buffed or nerfed in patch 1.2 in pvp

Daren-

Patch notes mention nothing about losing Quick Recovery.. you sure it wasn't the Cloak of Annihilation talent that got replaced with Short Fuse (which isn't mentioned either, but seems like a logical replacement). I'm not on the PTR, so I don't have any first-hand info, just conjecture and patch notes.

New Teir 1 Anni talents are Cloak of Annihilation, Short Fuse and Enraged Slash.

Where Short Fuse used to be is now Enraged Charge (previously Carnage talent).

Edited by Cruxe

I see it as a pretty damn big buff to Rage.

- 30% More Smash Damage with moving decimate into the Rage tree.

- Berserk Creates stacks of Shockwave coupled with the increase in fury generation

- Nerf to force choke (no more Force Alacrity Talent, Ravager no longer affects Choke) results in 13sec additional CD on Choke.

Will this help in PVE? Maybe a little but not enough to push it up to Anni or Carnage but this could be huge in PVP.

Edited by cokn

... 20%.

Edit:

And for the last *********** time for the audience that seriously needs to L2R: Rage is taking as many nerfs as it is getting buffs.

NERFS:

- Predation is no longer "perma"

- 3s higher cooldown on Force Scream

- 3s higher cooldown on Smash

- Slower upfront Smash cycles (pre: 3 omega Smashes over 18 seconds; post: 3 omega Smashes over 24 seconds)

- 2 higher rage cost on Smash

The nerfs are pretty significant, but the buffs aren't bad as well. It's a net neutral, not this random "IT COULD BE AWESOME GUYZ" ********.

Edited by EasymodeX

Does anyone else think that this may result in a slow down in fury production when they remove the rage cost from those three abilities? When if you have short fuse talent you gain fury when spending rage, and these abilities don't have a high rage cost to begin with. It just feels like the overall fury production will suffer. Edited by joneseric

... 20%.

Edit:

And for the last *********** time for the audience that seriously needs to L2R: Rage is taking as many nerfs as it is getting buffs.

NERFS:

- Predation is no longer "perma"

- 3s higher cooldown on Force Scream

- 3s higher cooldown on Smash

- Slower upfront Smash cycles (pre: 3 omega Smashes over 18 seconds; post: 3 omega Smashes over 24 seconds)

- 2 higher rage cost on Smash

The nerfs are pretty significant, but the buffs aren't bad as well. It's a net neutral, not this random "IT COULD BE AWESOME GUYZ" ********.

The fact that you're completely ignoring the Berserk change to Rage is laughable.

I went and played carnage yesterday because i was bored and i don't see the changes really helping the spec out. Sure carnage has more on demand burst but they still can't do it as well as stealthy ops so whats the point?

so roll an ops...